PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Yamaha Polar Bear 800??

BansheeBen
04-19-2006, 11:05 AM
I heard a roumor of a new yamaha "Polar Bear" possibly comming out for 2007, a V-Twin, 800cc, EFI with independent suspension. Has anyone else heard this yet?I would like to get the bomb 800 but i'm not sure if i should wait for the yami, i like yamaha better personally, but i'm not sure if it will be worth the wait. Maybee if it comes out the end of june. I would like to see some pictures of it. will it have the standard yamaha 6 month warrenty or will it be able to stepup to bombs 3 year warrenty??

Quad18star
04-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Interesting !!! Where abouts did you hear this from ?? I might have to go see the guys at my local Yammy dealer and see what's going on and if they know anything about it .

Maybe I should wait until they release this quad , then buy a Grizzly ... chit they'll drop the price by a couple thousand if an 800 comes out . :devil:

MudMonsterGrizz
04-20-2006, 08:21 AM
No offense man, but I heard that rumor two years ago…it’s been floating around for quite some time, but no one can seem to come up with any evidence to back up the claim…just another bad rumor.

04-20-2006, 03:25 PM
i havent heard about this one yet