PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek Video

SwainRacing
04-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Here is a Video I put together from a ride we did on 4-1-06. If you have never been to Rausch Creek it will give you a good view of the ATV Track. Video is 26 meg, almost 4 minutes long. Hope you enjoy!

Rausch Creek Track Video! (http://www.swainsdecals.com/videos/rauschcreek4-1-06.wmv)

JRP
04-19-2006, 11:31 AM
sweet video man

JW450R1
04-24-2006, 01:51 PM
nice video man.do u go to rausch creek a lot?

jerkyboy
04-24-2006, 06:31 PM
Nice vid. I havent been there in a long time looks like they made a couple changes. I was going 2 weeks ago but it rained. The helmet cam works real well. What kind is it?

SwainRacing
04-24-2006, 06:52 PM
We have been up 3 time so far this year. I am sure we will be up quit often over the summer as soon are our Hare scramble racing dies down.

The helmet cam works real good! Alot better than what shows in the video I posted. When played on a TV it is very good. The Brand is Helmetcamera.com. I am working on a few new views for the next video. One of the front and rear suspention, shifter & break and a few other views.

Glad you all enjoyed the videos. Any of you ever come up to ride just look for our Swain Racing Trailer. We usualy park along the front fence near the track. There will be a Black F250 SD pulling the trailer and we will be riding a TRX450, Black & Pink Blaster and a Yellow LT80. Hope too see some of you up there. We will not be up this weekend but should be the following.