PDA

View Full Version : beware

Villageidiott22
04-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Three of us were riding the other weekend down an unknown trail, movin pretty good. the lead rider was on a CR 250 followed by a raptor and me on my kfx. About a half mile down the trail my first buddy encountered a large pipe in the trail that he conveniantly popped over pretty easily, my next buddy on the raptor didnt see the pipe because of the dust and dirt and ended up hittin it winding out 4th. i immediatly slowed down seeing the beginning stages of destruction about to take place. the raptors rear end popped up almost vertical which intern sent my friend into a super man lookin position. haha. my buddy bein a bad *** tried to hold onto the bike when his body came back down but instead of landing on the pegs he came down on the side of the bike with his left leg under the bike. he had it all good for about two seconds when the bike sucked his whole body underneath and ripped him off running him over. the bike veered off and hit a tree doin some nice damage to the front end while my super man friend rolled under the bike and off to the left in a heap of dust . what did he achieve. well both ask cheeks were burned off from the ground, pants ripped off and a bloody shoulder. and me laughing behind him man i wish i had a helmet cam.......:p