PDA

View Full Version : Project: ***330ex***

exkid300
04-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Okay i finally got a job and i finally bought me a decent 300ex for a good price now does any-1 out there have any good places to order parts and everything for 300ex's????

Iliketogofast
04-19-2006, 02:06 PM
Congrats - is this your first ride or have you been in the sport for a while?

www.rockymountainatv.com

humblesquirel21
04-19-2006, 07:27 PM
for the 300ex i have spent many many hours over the last 3 years searching for every part imaginable and i have found what i belive the best deals on anytihng imaginable for the 300 if your interested in afew of them pm me ill give oyu a list of the coolest places and if theres anything special specify and i might know

exkid300
04-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Well i have been riding since i could walk and i had a 2005 300ex but i had to sell it because my friend wrecked and my parents being firfighters thought that would be me but now i am ready and i bought one so now i am just waiting to hear what i should put on it... I ALWAYZ USE ROCKYMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!! they have good deals on somethings.. O yea and im thinking about racing so i need to know what i should get for that to.. Mostly mx type racing...
Thanks

tar
04-21-2006, 03:46 PM
dude look at your sig:rolleyes:

04-21-2006, 04:18 PM
do you have all that stuf in your sig

theTman
04-21-2006, 05:02 PM
sissy bar?? wtf!

and check out C & D Racing

Ralph
04-22-2006, 10:32 AM
C&D Racing, they will have just about everything you could need and you will get the atvriders.com 10% Discount. They are also very knowledgeable and help guide you with what to buy with regards to whats best for you not them.

C&D Racing - 1 (402)-614-5208

Ralph
04-22-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by exkid300
yea i need a new sissy bar because the stock one is ugly and gay looking and im going to get the AC racing grab bar

like i said, C&D Racing - 1 (402)-614-5208

exkid300
04-22-2006, 11:41 AM
I have some of it but not quite all of it... :( i just want to make sure the bike is going to be able to do what i need it to do like jump and clear doubles and stuff like that...

exkid300
04-22-2006, 11:43 AM
does C&D racinf have a website or anything???

Ralph
04-22-2006, 11:48 AM
does C&D racinf have a website or anything???

They took the website down because they do most of their online stuff on here. They have a section on the forums here (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=36).

You say you have a-arms and stuff but what kind of suspension are you running?

From what you list in your sig it sounds like your gonna be just fine doing most jumps and tracks.

exkid300
04-22-2006, 11:53 AM
i havnt bought those yet i have the money and im just not sure what kind of a-arms to get.. i might be getting lonestar or if C&D racing has a-arms ill buy it from them if they are a good price.. but i am going to be running elka shocks

Ralph
04-22-2006, 11:58 AM
i havnt bought those yet i have the money and im just not sure what kind of a-arms to get.. i might be getting lonestar or if C&D racing has a-arms ill buy it from them if they are a good price.. but i am going to be running elka shocks

C&D Racing carries a-arms and elka shocks so they will get you what you need.

exkid300
04-22-2006, 12:00 PM
do they have a magazine or anything??? ithey do i will be happy to order EVERYTHING i get from them.. Thanks..

Ralph
04-22-2006, 12:04 PM
No magazine, but this list should help. Just give them a call on monday and tell them what you need.

Acerbis
AC Racing
Advanced Sleeve
Advantage Performance
AFX Helmets
AGV Helmets
All Balls
Alpinestar
AMS Tires
Amsoil
Ancra
Answer Racing
ARC Levers
Athena Gaskets
Barnett
Belray
BigGun Exhaust
Bills Pipes
Boyesen
Bridgestone
Burgard
Camelback
Carbon Fiber Works
Carbon Tech
Carrillo Rods
Castrol
Ceet Technology
Cheng Shin
Clymer
Cobra
Cometic
Custom Axis
Cycle Country
Cycra
Denton Racing
DG Performance
D.I.D. Chains/Wheels
Dirt Digits
DMC Exhaust
Douglas Wheels
DP Brakes/Clutches
DR.D Exhaust
Duncan Racing
Dunlop
Durablue
Dyna FS
Dyno Jet
EBC
Edelbrock
Elka Suspension
Emgo
Engine Ice
EPI Performance
EVS
Excel
Eyeball Engineering
Factory FX
FasstCo Flexxbars
FMF
Fox Racing Shocks
Free Flow
Galfer Brakes
GBC Tires
GFI Sunglasses
Goat Goggles
GPR Stabilizers
Guts Racing
H Bomb Films
Haynes Manuals
Hiper wheels
Hotrods
Hotcams
Houser Racing
HPD
Impact Video
IMS
IRC
ISHOCK
ITP Wheels&Tires
JE Pistons
JT Sprockets
K&L Supply
K&N
K&S Gaskets
KBC Helmets
Keihin
Kenda Tires
Kibblewhite
Klotz
Kryptonite
Laker Customs
Lazerstar
LBZ
Lonestar
LRD Performance
M2R Helmets
Magnum Dist.
Maier
Masterlock
Maxima
Maxxis Tires
Mikuni
Moose Racing
Motion Pro
Motul
MSR Racing
N Style
Namura Pistons
NGK
No Toil
Nolan Helmets
Oneal
Outerwares
Parts Unlimited
PIAA
Pivot Works
Powermadd
Precision Stabilizers
PRM
Pro Curcuit
Progrip
Proarmor
Pro Taper
Prodesign
Quadboss
Quadtech
Rad Manufacturing
Ratio Rite
Regina Chains
Rekluse
Renthal
Rocket Sprockets
Roll Design
Ross Pistons
RPM
RTC Levers
Scott Goggles
Silent Sport
Six Six One
Slime
Sparks Racing
Spider Grips
Streamline Brakes
Sunstar Sprockets
TM Design
Tag metals
TCS Suspension
Terry Cable
Thor
Titan Tires
Trailtech
Tucker Rocky
Twin Air
UFO
UM Performance
UNI Filters
Vertex Pistons
Vito's Performance
Vortex
Warn Accessories
Whitebrothers
Wiseco
Works Connection
Works Performance Shocks
WPS
X Factor
Xtreme T Shirts
Yoshimura

humblesquirel21
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
wow they have alot of brands do they carry every part from those brand or jsut a select bit of it im sure you have all observed how the vast majority of caompanies stock parts for the bigger quads but not the 300ex

ps the only reason i have never used c@d is because they have no magasine or website i do almsot all my shoping on the web from my loical shops web site magic racing. i think i will trr doing buisnes with c@d for my next purchase which will be tonight or tomorow night

theTman
04-22-2006, 04:00 PM
quads dont have sissy bars

Ralph
04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by humblesquirel21
wow they have alot of brands do they carry every part from those brand or jsut a select bit of it im sure you have all observed how the vast majority of caompanies stock parts for the bigger quads but not the 300ex

ps the only reason i have never used c@d is because they have no magasine or website i do almsot all my shoping on the web from my loical shops web site magic racing. i think i will trr doing buisnes with c@d for my next purchase which will be tonight or tomorow night

they can get just about anything from all those companys

04-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by theTman
quads dont have sissy bars

im guessing he means a grab bar

exkid300
04-22-2006, 10:52 PM
yea thats what i meant.. w.e its the same shyt rite.... w.e well do u guyz think ill be able 2 clear jumps like the 450s can in the mx races?? or will it not make n e of them??

bwamos
04-24-2006, 08:41 AM
yea thats what i meant.. w.e its the same shyt rite.... w.e well do u guyz think ill be able 2 clear jumps like the 450s can in the mx races?? or will it not make n e of them??

Well, it's not exactly the same. A sissy bar (like on a harley) is kind of like a backrest to help keep the passenger on. A grab bar comes straight out the back, and is used to help you lift the quad out of peculier situations. ;)

A 300ex with full aftermarket suspension can jump jsut as well as a 450r. But, the 300ex has a harder time coming out of the hair pin turn and getting enough speed in 30ft to clear the tripple. ;) But, with good suspension, and dropping down the gearing, you can have some good times on the MX track. :D But, it won't compete with the 450r (equal riders).