PDA

View Full Version : Poll: UFC 60 Hughes or Gracie

juiced450r
04-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Who's gonna win Matt Hughes or Royce Gracie. Anybody watch 59? Wild last fight!!!!::grr:

400exrules
04-18-2006, 08:51 PM
idk who gracie is, so im gonna say hughes lol

anyone else been watchin the ultimate fighter 3?

juiced450r
04-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Royce Gracie won the first 3 UFCs back in the early 90's. He has only been defeated once in mma competition!!!

juiced450r
04-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Hell yeah Ultimate Fighter 3 rocks. Can't wait to see Tito kick Shamrocks A** again.

400exrules
04-18-2006, 09:00 PM
i saw tito and shamrock fight on tv a while back and i was disapointed in shamrock. he talked all this crap and how he hated tito and he got into the ring, threw his guard up and danced around while tito beat the hell outta him. shamrock threw 1 punch for every 10 tito threw

juiced450r
04-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Shamrock needs to retire. He is way past his prime. Coulture finally retired. Coulture would still kick Shamrocks A**. One of my favorites is Rich Franklin KO'ing Shamrock like a little B****.:grr:

FHKracingZ
04-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Gracie's superier style is to old and out powered my matt hughes pure strength. Hughes will ground and poudn the crap out of that old fart..

juiced450r
04-18-2006, 09:34 PM
I have to agree. but you never know. Hughes is very vulnerable to submissions:huh

JIMTED79
04-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Hughes for sure, tito didnt do to much to forest griffen after the first round and he talked a big game. From the way you said it I take it you did not want tim sylvia to win but you know we got a good rematch coming now.

Rdhanded2
04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Gracie has no business in the ring now. He was a great fighter hands down, but he is too old. Not only is Matt a great champion, but a great guy also. I am fortunate enough to live not far from him, and see him all the time at events and such. He is a really classy guy, and a great champion. Gracie is too past his prime, and has NO stand up game.

juiced450r
04-19-2006, 05:29 AM
I am glad to see Silvia win the title but I think he got kinda of lucky. We was rocked badly. If Arloski wouldn't have rushed it I think he would have won. He is to quick. It will be a hell of a rematch. Hopefully Tito steps it up in his next fight. I was not to impressed saturday night. I think his injuries had a lttle to do with his inability to shoot properly. He looked kinda sluggish compared to usual

Quad18star
04-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by juiced450r
I am glad to see Silvia win the title but I think he got kinda of lucky. We was rocked badly. If Arloski wouldn't have rushed it I think he would have won. He is to quick. It will be a hell of a rematch. Hopefully Tito steps it up in his next fight. I was not to impressed saturday night. I think his injuries had a lttle to do with his inability to shoot properly. He looked kinda sluggish compared to usual

I agree with you . Gotta give it to Griffen , he took a beating and shrugged it off as though nothing happened . The Heavyweight fight would have been a good one , if Arloski wouldn't have rushed it like you said . He rocked Sylvia pretty good with that one punch , but the tables turned and he got pounded . I wish the ref wouldn't have stopped it , but he wasn't defending himself . I was hoping for a 3rd round knockout with about 3 seconds left in the fight . LOL . The rematch will be a good one if they go the full 3 rounds . I couldn't imagine trying to take on a guy that weighs 250lbs , is 6'8" and has an 82inch reach . :eek2:

As for Gracie vs Hughes ...... I think Gracie is going to take it . He might be getting up there in age , but the man can still put up a good fight . If he get's Hughes down on the canvas , it's all over with !!!!