PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT INFO/ INVOLVES A 4wheeler and a car

cody_2327
04-18-2006, 08:04 PM
OMG this weekend of the 15 i think well the worst crash i have ever ever seen happened. a boy (no age yet) and no info has been released yet, but the boy drivin the fourwheeler (ozark250) apparently pulled out in front of a car and got rear ended. OMG so much damage to fourwheeler and ill get to his injurys in a minute. handle bars left side was up front and rite side was down near front plastic where his knees hit them, and all scratched up and rear rack was touchin tires and plastic broken off and couple other things. about the boy, first off no helmet, and wat im about to say my be disturbing but the car hit him so hard it flipped the fourwheeler rearend over front end and his face hit the asphalt and scooted down the road ripping some of his face off and countless bones broken and i dunno wat all else ill let every1 know as soon as i get more information. SO IMPORTANT INFO IS IF U RIDE ON THE ROAD PLZ LET THIS BE GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE SURE EVERY1 HAS A HELMET ON AND STRAPPED DOWN GOOD AND IF U DEFINETLY RIDE ON THE ROADS PLZ PLZ PLZ I BEG U BE CAREFUL. i hate seeing things like this happening and to add to this som ppl may think im lying but it was pretty early in the morning and i was out riding the roads lookin for sumtin to do and this haunts me to this day to think that if i'd just went a little further b4 i turned around or took my time going back that that coulda been me or i coulda been invovled but luckily i didn't and i went home quicker

Yfz450dan
04-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Man that must hurt!!!:( :( :( :( :(

gbcap
04-19-2006, 02:16 PM
simple solution. there is a reason they don't let quads on roads. stay off!! sorry to hear that happend to him, but no sympathy really. and if he was in a legal area i know he would have had to have a helmet on. lesson in what can happen for everyone.

tar
04-19-2006, 02:49 PM
I bet that hurt like hell

dsaint77
04-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
simple solution. there is a reason they don't let quads on roads. stay off!! sorry to hear that happend to him, but no sympathy really. and if he was in a legal area i know he would have had to have a helmet on. lesson in what can happen for everyone.

In vermont you can ride on an secondary road as long as your machine is registered.

you must be from a quad hating state.

Adam

cody_2327
04-19-2006, 06:43 PM
he wasn't on a MAIN MAIN road but it was a backroad that's kinda traveled and we're allowed to ride on the roads (not legally) but cops dont say things unless we are acting stupid. and i heard from my mom 2day that that boy is going to be paralyzed or somthing like that. and i dont think i mentioned this b4 but no1 is for sure who it is but there's 2 possible ppl that it could be and one that every1 thinks it is is only around my age which is 13. and one reason i rote this was to help ppl realize wat can happen on the road and I believe that if this happens enough that if ur caught on the road ur fourwheeler will be taken no questions asked and no "im heading home" or wat other excuses u guys use. and also after i wrote this i later found out that another fourwheeler in my same county hit another car and both boys were airlifted out by Life Star (our helicopter) and im not to sure bout his condition but ill post more later.

schwaby09
04-21-2006, 05:05 PM
These wrecks are horrible. When i was younger lik 8 or 9 i had some friends that were twins. The one twin was on a four wheeler giving his cousin a ride and as he neared the edge of a rarely traveled one lane road, there was a pine tree blind and unfortunitly when they pulled out they were hit by a car. The one twin was considered brain dead and the plug was pulled. The cousins leg was amputated. This was very hard on the other twin and i think he still has a hard time with it. It was a terrible accident and i can still remember the day where i saw the crashed quad. Then i noticed the one twin standing by himself and i knew something went wrong because they were always together. I can still picture it in my head today.