PDA

View Full Version : I Know I Know

spliffy
08-02-2002, 07:29 AM
It Isn't A Honda & Trust Me I Give Him ***** Daily About His Dam Banshee.... But He Wants To Get A Set Of Pipes For It , & Is Asking Me What Would Be Better, Pro Circuits Or FMF , I Am No Fan Of Yamaha ... But Maybe Somebody Knows What Would Be Better.... Or Are They About The Same... Any Help Would Be Appreciated. Thanks I Tell Him All the Time....RIDE RED!!:macho But He Just Don't Listen.... Kids ehhh? lol

08-02-2002, 08:50 AM
I would go with the pro circuit probably, that have a nice sound and give great power, sure htere no toomeys, but they are damn close to as good.

TheX1992
08-02-2002, 02:36 PM
my friend putting pro circuts on his banshee. id pick pro circuit over fmf any day but id rather go fmf than stock if u know what i mean lol

freakystone
08-02-2002, 02:38 PM
www.Trinityracingproducts.com

Rastus
08-02-2002, 05:58 PM
I have no idea, but I heard toomey t5s are good? :confused:

lil400exman
08-02-2002, 08:34 PM
trinity pipes are awesome or dynoport pipes sound the best they really sound like indy cars:D

racin 400
08-03-2002, 08:17 PM
Tell him to get toomeys.

Sportrax10
08-03-2002, 09:16 PM
yea toomeys are cool

cotttonwoody
08-03-2002, 09:55 PM
I got DMCs, there nice. They sound cooler then toomyes but arnet as loud. They produce about the same top end power as toomyes and alot more bottom end and midrang. But between pcs and fmf i would get pcs.

08-05-2002, 08:11 PM
i am in the same boat . i want pro circuts but dont know if they are any better than fmf. i read the dirtwheels test when they came out . but it was not clear on whether they recomend it over something else. they just said that pro circut wanted there pipes to make power a certain way and it did. they did not say how it felt.

the last shootout i saw was pre pro circut and fmf sst. it said the toomeys had highest peak power and thats why some say get them. the toomeys and some others required other small mods to air box which gives you power over the others with stock boxes . so i dont think the test is fair

i actually ride in water and need a closed box.i ride in trails and need a spark arrestor too. i would love hear from someone who has ridden both kind of pipes. not just read bout them like me

worm
08-05-2002, 08:25 PM
if i were him i would call tooomey and ask when the new t-6 comes out...i bet theyll be bad as$

Crazy4bluEx
08-07-2002, 07:54 AM
Toomey pipes give a SHEE a whole new sound and it can be heard for a long wayz around... but they sound awesome....
and a shee with toomeys feels better in the midrange to me, because i was hillclimbing with a shee that had toomeys and a shee that was stock, the shee with toomeys had alot of power for those hills you hit 3rd, 4th, or even 5th gear pinned.....
imo i would get procircuit out of the 2 because procircuit has proven to be the best on the BIKES so i would go with them

*K*