PDA

View Full Version : Got the Nerf in!!

Shindog
04-18-2006, 04:33 PM
well, we finally got the Nerfs and bumpers in so here are some pics. feel free to comment good and bad, I can take it!:mad:

Shindog
04-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Well, that didnt work?? Help, This isnt as easy as ATV scene???

LTandRaptorider
04-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Shindog
Well, that didnt work?? Help, This isnt as easy as ATV scene???

If you are uploading a pic from your pc, then BELOW the message window that you post from on here, click on the "browse" button, then select the location the file is on your pc. If you are uploading from a site that hosts pics, then ABOVE the message window you post in, click on "IMG" button AFTER getting the link from your host site. To get the link, right click on your pic from your hosting site, select "properties", then hi-light the link in properties, then right click and select "copy", then back to here in the posting message window, select the "IMG" button, a window will pop up, clear out "http" first then paste your link into the window and click "ok". Then submit your reply. I know, sounds confusing, and maybe a better way... but not bad when you do it.

Now post those pics! :D

Shindog
04-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks Lt/Raptor dude,
I am trying to upload from my PC but after I hit browse then select the picture and hit open I see the extention/file name in the box next to browse but when i POST the message there is no Pic???? I have tried resizeing, different pictures and renaming pics. They are jpeg files and nothing. I guess if you want to see them go to www.********.com and look in the forum for Suzuki under Shindog.

jpb450
04-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey shin,

The only way I have found to post pics on this sight is to put the files on a internet server (www.putfile.com) and then past the URL link in the message board. It makes it a lot easier IMO.

Had a great time at 3 palms last night! Wish I could make the next race, dam work!

Shindog
04-20-2006, 12:06 PM
Thanks Jason I will give that a try. I had a good time also. I noticed you were riding when I left so I guess the Tranny Wine didnt come back? Look forward to riding with you again if I can pry that thing away from my son! Dont forget to send the link to that place that carries the air filters. I found one from Trinity Racing but Id like to check outthat site you were talking about. Later

jpb450
04-20-2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I clicked it into neutral and it stopped. I talked to Kyle at cernics, he is the one that is handling their ltr riders (Jason Dunkleberger), and he said not to worry about it that it is second gear that is making all the racket. But it isn't hurting anything.

Here's the link, http://cernicsracing.com/ they don't have the twin air filter listed, but call them because they have it in stock.

Shindog
04-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Good Deal, I just got off the phone with Kyle. He was very heplfull! Thanks for the info. I ordered the Air filters, went ahead with the Walsh A-arms And Fox shocks front and back. LOL I wish!! Seriously, he said the MApping tool you spoke of isnt available yet so if you find one, let me know how it works out. BTW do you run 1/2 and 1/2 race gas and premium? These things run pretty lean on the top end and I think I am going to start running 1/2 and 1/2 to help it run cooler?
Hey are you going to be able to make the STQRA race at Highlands???

jpb450
04-20-2006, 05:04 PM
I think he thought you were talking about the "FIMAK" which you can actually tune the fuel injection, air fuel, and ignition. They are not going to be released for another month. I was talking about the "PIM". Here is the link to the yosh sight that describes everything. http://yoshimura-rd.com/06%20EMS%20LTR.asp
From what I have read, with race gas it should give 12hp total from stock, putting it around 51 or 52 I think.

I am just running 93 pump gas right now, I am scared to try race fuel because there are so many kinds and I am not sure of which one to get. I know the oxygenated fuels are eating the o-rings out of the injectors, and the leaded plugs the injector. I will probably get some before the next race at Highlands, you think I would miss that????