PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Hills

xraven35
04-18-2006, 12:57 PM
What time do the adult quads start on sunday at Hurricane Hills? Whats the track like? Anybody got any pics of what it looks like?

ex kid
04-19-2006, 07:15 PM
its a pretty good track. rocky with a nice MX track. quads prob start at 2:15 like usual. call them up.

xraven35
04-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah its now 2:30 for quads for the entire season. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure.

jlhughes750
04-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Good track.......this will be my 13th year racing this course!!!

the woods is always the same, the MX track they change around for the harescramble.........I liked the big step up double!!!!

I'll be there, still not sure what i'm riding??? Last Rd. at the dutchmen I had to borrow a bike!!

Derno24
04-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Well guys I still can't go....This is really sucking!

Sjorge450R
04-20-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
Good track.......this will be my 13th year racing this course!!!

the woods is always the same, the MX track they change around for the harescramble.........I liked the big step up double!!!!

I'll be there, still not sure what i'm riding??? Last Rd. at the dutchmen I had to borrow a bike!!

I will be there... just got to get my 300ex put back together. I also really like the big step up double. It really shoots you up there.lol

jlhughes750
04-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Derno24
Well guys I still can't go....This is really sucking!

whats your deal???? u gonna make it back?

rap169
04-20-2006, 02:49 PM
are there any big hills to climb??? :devil:

Derno24
04-21-2006, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
whats your deal???? u gonna make it back?

I see a glimmer of hope. I will know for sure this saturday. Ran into a gremlin that has been a bugger to catch. Caught one of them last night and squashed it. Just hoping to be able to ride without any worries.

Any hope of getting you to sign up as me and I'll sign up as you for this race? :D

I figure with the talent in the vet class I am just trail riding if I go. Should I just pay you directly or do you want the joy of getting it from the track!:blah:

jlhughes750
04-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Derno24
I see a glimmer of hope. I will know for sure this saturday. Ran into a gremlin that has been a bugger to catch. Caught one of them last night and squashed it. Just hoping to be able to ride without any worries.

Any hope of getting you to sign up as me and I'll sign up as you for this race? :D

I figure with the talent in the vet class I am just trail riding if I go. Should I just pay you directly or do you want the joy of getting it from the track!:blah:

things are not always what they seem..... I'm outta of it lately.. I don't even have my own race bike!! I've run a different bike at both races so far..... not even sure what i'll run this weekend..? If u need help let me know, come on up to the house and we'll get figured out.... Theres always been alot of talent in the vet class. Just cause i used to race A class don't mean squat....I go fast at the Dutchmen, but we'll see if i can hang on for a win at the woods courses????

Derno24
04-21-2006, 09:02 PM
I have to get up to your house soon. I will get my 450 back from Burgard soon so then I'll bring it right up. Hope to see you on sunday, but I won't know till tomorrow afternoon if I m going so wish me luck!