View Full Version : my brother

Jeannie250R
04-18-2006, 11:29 AM
well, my brother wants to sell his 1993 CR250 for a new quad and he wants the new Suzuki 450 but I tell him to get the new Polaris Predator because he loves jumping!!! Over all he wants a R, but cant do payments on them so hes stuck with the new stuff!!
Wat do u guyz think?>??
:o :rolleyes:

250r4life
04-18-2006, 11:33 AM
i think the predator sucks... and i wouldnt get a suzuki just yet...

i'd get the yfz... i'm thinking about getting one for next season (i'll be keeping the R of course)

TheFontMaster
04-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Jeannie250R
Over all he wants a R, :

Tell him to get a 450r.

EvilEwok
04-18-2006, 02:19 PM
The 06 yfz's are having some problems, I havn't really heard anything about the new ltr being unreliable. But I havn't heard anything about the pred/outlaw either. Tell him to get the 06 trx450r. Stay red.

250r4life
04-18-2006, 02:24 PM
what problems are the YFZs having? thats news to me.

you havent heard about LTR problems? go to the section here- you'll find out about tons... IMPO- suzuki is crap, and polaris is even worse... i like the way the honda handles, but motorwise i prefer the yfz... you can definately feel the different as the honda's power trails off and the yfz keeps pulling in the upper RPMs...

EvilEwok
04-18-2006, 02:26 PM
Go to bluetraxx and listen to their rants.

This is the main problem with them I've been hearing.

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=84768

EvilEwok
04-18-2006, 02:30 PM
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=88495&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

another
this one is for the axle splines

250r4life
04-18-2006, 04:06 PM
thats not a problem.. ive known about that for months... its a 5 minute fix... throw some locktite on there and you are good to go... my riding buddy has an 06 he got back in november, and he rides the piss out of it and it hasnt skipped a beat...

novaracr70
04-18-2006, 04:12 PM
450r all the way i have riden them very nice

EvilEwok
04-18-2006, 05:29 PM
It's still a nuisance. That's like some of the korean fourwheelers out right now where bolts are loosening on the first ride out. I'd love to have a yfz still though because they are so nice otherwise, just not a first shipment. :o

hondardr4life
04-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Predator sucks.... I'd get an 06 R. Maybe an LTR 450, but I'm a Honda guy. Would never buy a yfz, sure theyre fast in stock form, but a fully built YFZ vs. a fully built 450r, the R anilates the YFZ. I would definetly say an 06 R

EvilEwok
04-18-2006, 06:55 PM
It's more of what kind of brand preference you have now than anything else since it is so competetitive between the manufacturers to stay at the benchmark. Buy any of the newer quads and you'll be set.

DOHC
04-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by EvilEwok
The 06 yfz's are having some problems, I havn't really heard anything about the new ltr being unreliable. But I havn't heard anything about the pred/outlaw either. Tell him to get the 06 trx450r. Stay red.
not what i heard, i heard the 450 is a ticking time bomb for probs, i would go with a 450r, i love preddys but there not the best for jumping and the yfz 450 isnt as fast as the 450r

250r4life
04-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by DOHC
not what i heard, i heard the 450 is a ticking time bomb for probs, i would go with a 450r, i love preddys but there not the best for jumping and the yfz 450 isnt as fast as the 450r

Originally posted by hondardr4life
Predator sucks.... I'd get an 06 R. Maybe an LTR 450, but I'm a Honda guy. Would never buy a yfz, sure theyre fast in stock form, but a fully built YFZ vs. a fully built 450r, the R anilates the YFZ. I would definetly say an 06 R

you guys have got to be freaking kidding me... i'm a honda guy as well, but there is no way that the 450r is faster than the yfz, no way whatsoever... stock, piped, worked... not a chance... i was at the dunes this weekend, had 1 buddy with a 06 yfz, and another with the 06 450r... we switched up riders and it was the same old story, every single race - the yfz ahead of the 450r. the 450r owner even said "yah that thing still pulls where the 450r drops off- you can definately tell."

man, although i think honda is the best, yamaha still builds a very good bike as well. suzuki on the other hand, well, i cant say the same thing... theyve got a lot of proving to do...

novaracr70
04-19-2006, 07:32 AM
well did you friend with thr 450r remove the pipe insert ?
makes a huge diff in power its for california sales . I rode 1 at sand lake it owned the other modded yfzs every time

250r4life
04-19-2006, 11:33 AM
yes i know it makes a diff, and yes the baffle was removed...

Jeannie250R
04-19-2006, 12:53 PM
He wants the 86' 250R!! or a 450R

250r4life
04-19-2006, 12:54 PM
out of all the Rs to get, i dont know why one would prefer the 86...

fireburns99
04-19-2006, 01:37 PM
I don't think there is much to the year delineations anymore. How many stock R's are left. Engines can be made to work with both 86and 87-89 components, there is aftermarket everything. But they all have one thing in common, they are fast. I would take any R i could get my hands on.

hondardr4life
04-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
you guys have got to be freaking kidding me... i'm a honda guy as well, but there is no way that the 450r is faster than the yfz, no way whatsoever... stock, piped, worked... not a chance... i was at the dunes this weekend, had 1 buddy with a 06 yfz, and another with the 06 450r... we switched up riders and it was the same old story, every single race - the yfz ahead of the 450r. the 450r owner even said "yah that thing still pulls where the 450r drops off- you can definately tell."

man, although i think honda is the best, yamaha still builds a very good bike as well. suzuki on the other hand, well, i cant say the same thing... theyve got a lot of proving to do...

Call up Baldwin motorsports, and ask Mark for his oppinion on that subject. One of the best atv mechanics on this planet will tell you flat out that the Honda is better. Sure, the yamaha might have more top end, I can believe that, but for MX, the 450r is just plain better. Why do you think only like 3 of the pros are running Yamaha this year?? Because the ones that used to, just couldnt get enough power, so they switched to honda, or maybe even suzuki.

250r4life
04-19-2006, 10:17 PM
k, you're not comparing apples to apples... we are talking about the bikes and their power/speed. you are saying that the 450r is flat out better for MX (which is debateable) , but that doesnt mean that the honda is faster... there is a lot more to MX then just the engine... i could have a 80 hp banshee, and yah a 450r may be better for MX, but that doesnt mean it is faster... yah, i like the feel of the 450r a lot more than the YFZ, the way it feels sitting on it, riding it, the way it handles... but the YFZ engine is what is better... the engine, stock or worked, is faster than the 450r engine. i'm not talking about other variables, i am talking strickly about engine... a lot of my riding time is spent at the dunes, and dragging the hill or dragging the drags depends on the bikes (and rider, not handling though...) and the yfz is faster... i do ride MX, XC, etc... as well... but i dont care what baldwin says, get me a piped yfz and give mark a piped 450r, and i'll smoke him up the hill

hondardr4life
04-20-2006, 04:27 AM
Right, and if you build both motors for MX, the 450r is going to be better. Sure, the yfz might have a higher top speed. You see I do not care about top speed. I mean, why would you want an 80hp banshee?? Everyone was just talking about how fast the 2 quads were, so I figured I would throw in which one was better for somethign that takes a lot of skill.

250r4life
04-20-2006, 10:31 AM
k- there you go twisting words and misinterpreting things again... i guess i should change the word faster to quicker, with the assumption that quick is acceleration and fast is top speed.. i also could care less about top speed- its pointless...

your whole "if you build both for mx the r will be better" is definately debateable...

and, i wish you would stay consistent with your argument- you say that mx takes a lot of skill which it totally does, and therefore lets say 90% is rider, 10% is bike... that being said, there are pros that could smoke me on a 400ex... lets change scenarios to say flat drags or hill drags at the dunes- more like 60% rider, 40% bike. the differences in bikes are much more inflated in drags as compared to MX, as as you just stated- MX requires a lot of skill...

so, i repeat- the YFZ is faster (accelerates faster) than the 450r. top speed i couldnt tell ya... but racing the hills at the dunes i could tell ya with lots of experiance to back it up...

Jeannie250R
04-20-2006, 11:00 AM
250r4life:

An R is an R, no matter wat year!!!!

250r4life
04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
jeannie-

"sometimes it is better to remain quiet and be thought of as dumb, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

i realize an R is an R, but you said he wants an 86... like i said, i dont know why one would prefer an 86... i love all Rs, but would definately prefer an 88 or 89 if i had my choice... i think most people would...

novaracr70
04-20-2006, 12:08 PM
wow

Aceman
04-20-2006, 12:34 PM
He wants the 86' 250R!! or a 450R

An R is an R, no matter wat year!!!!

Are you on drugs? ADD?:huh

beerock
04-20-2006, 12:41 PM
thats not a problem.. ive known about that for months... its a 5 minute fix... throw some locktite on there and you are good to go... my riding buddy has an 06 he got back in november, and he rides the piss out of it and it hasnt skipped a beat...

yea, until his crank blows apart and takes out the cases, and then when you go to buy cases you find out theres a 3 month wait cuz all the yfz's are doing it from the factory.

HAHAHAHA way to go yamaha piece of shhhiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to my old dealership and they had two yfz's with blown cranks and cases they do them all the time. and there not faster sitting in a garage unlike a honda ANY honda atv. the engineering is superior compared to the yamaha and it always has been. i worked on yamies and there complete crap with no real smart engineering i mean come on there engines are blowing up. and there new r6 and r 1 are SCARY how fragile and plastic like the frames are

250r4life, you should be ashamed to ever mention a piece of crap bike like that on the r forum.:chinese: :p

i checked out the new suzuki its pretty nice but stock they come with 18's so for riding trails and sand is not fun so right off the bat you gotta put 20's in the rear and 21 or 22 up front to be rideable but hey its a lil too early to be buyin that suz there streetbikes areamazing, im really surprised at them for not doing a center pipe and also quite pleased about that because those centerpipes are rediculously expensive

beerock
04-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by hondardr4life
Call up Baldwin motorsports, and ask Mark for his oppinion on that subject. One of the best atv mechanics on this planet will tell you flat out that the Honda is better. Sure, the yamaha might have more top end, I can believe that, but for MX, the 450r is just plain better. Why do you think only like 3 of the pros are running Yamaha this year?? Because the ones that used to, just couldnt get enough power, so they switched to honda, or maybe even suzuki.

exactly, but to add to that, the 04 and 05 are built for more top end speed because the ratios are taller

i bet if you put a high comp piston 06 profile cam in a 04-05 same as 06 the 04-05 would OUT RUN the 06 gauranteed

alot of people think they got hosed with the 04-05 but its not true aside from the electric start, but electric is for pussies:blah: imnot sure which carb gives mroe top end but it would be logical to think the 42mm 04-05 would pull more on top.

up to you really but if you want to save money go with a 04-05 thats what I would do.

TheFontMaster
04-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by beerock
up to you really but if you want to save money go with a 04-05 thats what I would do.

Didn't alot of the 05 450r's have problems with the main berrings wearing pre-maturely? I never heard much about it. Did they fix that in the 06's?

250r4life- There is nothing wrong with an 86 R. They are still one of the best handling quads ever. I know alot of people on here prefer the short rod motor (85-86R motor), I think it revs faster. And there are also people that belive it or not like how the 86/87 chassis handle better.

beerock
04-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Didn't alot of the 05 450r's have problems with the main berrings wearing pre-maturely? I never heard much about it. Did they fix that in the 06's?

250r4life- There is nothing wrong with an 86 R. They are still one of the best handling quads ever. I know alot of people on here prefer the short rod motor (85-86R motor), I think it revs faster. And there are also people that belive it or not like how the 86/87 chassis handle better.

I think a bad batch was made of bearings im not sure on that one

the reason why people like the 86-87 frame more is because people have been fooled into thinking they are stronger, and there not.

250r4life
04-20-2006, 02:07 PM
yea, until his crank blows apart and takes out the cases, and then when you go to buy cases you find out theres a 3 month wait cuz all the yfz's are doing it from the factory.

HAHAHAHA way to go yamaha piece of shhhiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to my old dealership and they had two yfz's with blown cranks and cases they do them all the time. and there not faster sitting in a garage unlike a honda ANY honda atv. the engineering is superior compared to the yamaha and it always has been. i worked on yamies and there complete crap with no real smart engineering i mean come on there engines are blowing up. and there new r6 and r 1 are SCARY how fragile and plastic like the frames are

250r4life, you should be ashamed to ever mention a piece of crap bike like that on the r forum.:chinese: :p

i checked out the new suzuki its pretty nice but stock they come with 18's so for riding trails and sand is not fun so right off the bat you gotta put 20's in the rear and 21 or 22 up front to be rideable but hey its a lil too early to be buyin that suz there streetbikes areamazing, im really surprised at them for not doing a center pipe and also quite pleased about that because those centerpipes are rediculously expensive

yah i know, i guess i shoud be ashamed of bringing up the YFZ on the 250R forum... i guess i'm just a little mad at the R right now- as last weekend at the dunes my main bearings went out and tore my engine all up... the piece of crap- i mean they only lasted 17 years- what the heck :D so yah, ive gotta throw a new bottom and top end in my bike... i will be honest though, i am debating buying a YFZ though to ride while my R is down, and wouldnt mind having 2 bikes...

as far as the problems- man, honda has had its share of problems as well with the 450r, so its not like the YFZ is alone... man, all of these new bikes have had their problems... the 250R is really the only proven race quad out there... until last year my bike was stock original except for a pipe & filter... ive never thought suzuki made a very good bike, and i am very skeptical about the new ltr450. people are having problems with it with less than 5 hours on it...

and yah, if i was to get any of these new bikes, i would definately get one of the extended warranties. my buddy has one where he can mod it and doesnt have to bring it in for them to maintain it, and i think it is like a 4 year warranty or somn... but as far as the engine and acceleration, the YFZ is hands down faster than the 450r...

i would even like to get the 450r cuz i like the way it feels better than the YFZ, and its a honda, but i would never get one because i would be getting beat by my YFZ buddy and would never hear the end of it... "told you you shoulda got the YFZ, maybe you'd win some races if youda got the YFZ..." i would never hear the end of it, and i know for a fact the YFZ is faster...

250r4life
04-20-2006, 02:13 PM

i did not say that there was anything wrong with the 86 R. yes, i know they are still an R, still one of the best quads ever made, and yah supposedly the short rod revs quicker... i wouldnt mind having one, but i would not prefer one...

the 88-89s looked better, were faster, better clutch (89, but i know its not too hard to update), better swingarm, besides being 2-3 years newer... i would prefer the 88 or 89... yah i understand if you found a good deal on a 86, get it, but i dont understand why someone would look for the 86...

are you gunna tell me that if you had an 86 right next to an 88-89, and they were both in the same condition and for the same price- you'd buy the 86?

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 02:23 PM
I'm just going to throw this in there.....

sex
The new 700r's look promising don't they? :o

beerock
04-20-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm just going to throw this in there.....

sex
The new 700r's look promising don't they? :o

hahah i recently talked my buddy out of getting that piece of crap, i heard he was gonna buy it and i called him.

the raptors are fun but when you ride all day and try to keep up with yfz 450's and trx450's and 250r's it WILL tire you out alot faster and youll be beating yourself up trying to keep up..

thats exactly what i told him

250r4life
04-20-2006, 02:36 PM
screw the 700...

i dunno.. i honestly cant say too much about them, other than ive yet to get beat by one...

i'm still curious to know how that FI is gunna hold up...

TheFontMaster
04-20-2006, 03:05 PM
I really don't have any faith in suzuki's EFI. Too much wireing, and throw in mud and water. I just don't think it's a good idea.

Beerock, Why are the 88/89 frames stronger, I was always under the impression that the 86/87's were stronger.:confused:

Jeannie250R
04-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Well... I would prefere the 86 or 87's and my brother agrees!! I dont care how the 88/89 look!! Its just my .2. So to end the R vs.R conversation I'll just say that all R's R the best!!!! Im pretty sure we can agree on that!!:macho

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 03:41 PM
You smell funny.

250-R-250
04-20-2006, 04:46 PM
One thing that looks pretty retarded on the YFZ geometry is that there is no rake in the front arms, look at your R, there is rake.....It looks like this / kinda from the side....The YFZ is flat...Wonder why an R is so smooth? Its because it takes farword shock, and shock coming from underneath?

Its hard to explain

250r4life
04-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Well... I would prefere the 86 or 87's and my brother agrees!! I dont care how the 88/89 look!! Its just my .2. So to end the R vs.R conversation I'll just say that all R's R the best!!!! Im pretty sure we can agree on that!!:macho

can you give me a reason why? and yah, looks are not anywhere close to the main factor

beerock
04-20-2006, 06:26 PM
I really don't have any faith in suzuki's EFI. Too much wireing, and throw in mud and water. I just don't think it's a good idea.

Beerock, Why are the 88/89 frames stronger, I was always under the impression that the 86/87's were stronger.:confused:

they lightened the frame and added more structural strength in areas and re designed the motor mounts

hondardr4life
04-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Thank you beerock, I'm glad someone else agrees with me. If I was going to ride anything other than a 250r, it would be a 450r. No yamaha pieces of crap will be in my garage.

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by 250-R-250
One thing that looks pretty retarded on the YFZ geometry is that there is no rake in the front arms, look at your R, there is rake.....It looks like this / kinda from the side....The YFZ is flat...Wonder why an R is so smooth? Its because it takes farword shock, and shock coming from underneath?

Its hard to explain

Before ever getting back on the internet, please learn to type....especially with the fact that you spelt Two wrong....in your signature....

DOHC
04-20-2006, 06:53 PM

ive never ridden a 450r so i cant say one is faster from experience, but i heard the 450r is faster, hell i know from dirtbikes (i used to be a huge dirtbiker had a crf250) i know the yamie was a solid bike but not near as fast as honda, some people complaned the honda was to fast!, but im not going to say much on the 450r and yfz ive never seen them race but also its all about the rider

250-R-250
04-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Before ever getting back on the internet, please learn to type....especially with the fact that you spelt Two wrong....in your signature....

Your a Tool,

I didn't come on this site for an english lesson.

Where are all your technical posts? Have you ever made a mistake in a rush?

I am done,

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Such a rush to be typing! Ain't it? Even if you are rushed by your so called 9 oclock at night life that doesn't make it an excuse to relieve yourself from staying grammtically correct.

250-R-250
04-20-2006, 07:19 PM
You smell funny.
Your so smart:rolleyes:
Why are you talking to me?I care nothing about you, or what you say?

Leave me alone

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Just please change the To to a Two, for the entire forums sake. Please?

250-R-250
04-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Since when do you speak for all the members here?

I had it like that on purpose and now I think that Ill will leave it just so it will contradict what you said.

Now since anyone can speak for the everyone, Thanks for ruining this thread;)

Now I am done,

Don't expect a reply

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Wow what a dork, first of all thanks for being so cliche to the point of being guessingly retarded. Now, I didn't say that I was speaking for the members, I was speaking for the forum. As said, that if anyone comes by and sees you typing up an error filled post about what not then theres no reason for them to come back. Thererfore I was simply showing that we should be of higher standards then say z400central.com ( which we are no doubt ). Why would you do that purposefully? To show how stupid you actually are....Ingenious, because it worked!

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by 250-R-250

Its hard to explain

It's called camber btw. The yfz does have camber, and to tell you the truth you don't want to much. It sets the tires for an odd type of wear and brings down your clearance. You arn't getting enough of a paw print to the ground. You take an r, and you take a yfz, it's obvious that stock to stock the suspension has went leaps and bounds since the 250r was new, considering that it is 20 years old now. Saying that a 250r is smoother than a yfz is kind of akward, don't you think?

250-R-250
04-20-2006, 08:19 PM
No, its called Rake.

Your thinking about something different then what I am trying to explain.

The Rake I am talking about is in the placement of the a arm mounts on the frame.

novaracr70
04-20-2006, 08:52 PM
hey you replied sorry i had to say it

250-R-250
04-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Yea but it wasn't too insult him;)

EvilEwok
04-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Oh, well then you still have no idea what you are talking about because rake is the slant or the incline from the frame, to which the 250r and the yfz both have in the a arms. All fourwheelers do....? Are you talking about the rake in the steering stem...or?

250r4life
04-20-2006, 11:55 PM

its a lost cause, ive been telling him that 2 is spelled two for months now... there is no hope... i hope he doesnt change it though- i get a good kick out of it every time i see one of his posts:devil:

TheFontMaster
04-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Oh, well then you still have no idea what you are talking about because rake is the slant or the incline from the frame, to which the 250r and the yfz both have in the a arms. All fourwheelers do....? Are you talking about the rake in the steering stem...or?

Not all 4 wheelers have rake in the front of the frame. Just to name a couple the old LT250r's had no rake, and the polaris predators also don't have any rake in the front frame.

EvilEwok
04-21-2006, 07:08 AM
See this is what I'm still confused about, is he talking about the frame specifically? Or the a arms? Because if he is talking about the a arms then yea, even the ones you specified have rake, they have to to be able to perform?

beerock
04-21-2006, 04:18 PM
See this is what I'm still confused about, is he talking about the frame specifically? Or the a arms? Because if he is talking about the a arms then yea, even the ones you specified have rake, they have to to be able to perform?

why the heck would you call him out on something that you dont even know?

hes talking about frame RAKE. there is no a-arm rake its called something else but i wont tell ya

CAMBER is the spindles angle

can you guess what is the one part of the front end geometry i left out? i doubt it. i know it but maybe you could tell me?

yea he may type crappy but I take that directly as well.

I type broken sentence structures

and

mispellll shiiiiittttt all the time

if your that anal about his english and MINE well then why dont you know what rake is? and why would you pick a fight? its obvious and its lame

EXtreme-
04-21-2006, 04:19 PM
even though this thread is a total waste of bandwidth, I thought I'd shed some light on the arguement. I'm an art teacher...please enjoy :D

camber is the degree of offset as the tire leans in or out from the front view.

caster is the relationship between the upper and lower balljoints and how they stack above each other

finally...the rake is how the 250r, 400ex, z400 have the frontal portion of the frame at an upward pitch in order to provide the best suspension on earth! There may be more models that copy this, but the old LT's and banshee's (for instance) were flat as a pancake and ride like crap

novaracr70
04-21-2006, 04:40 PM
10/4 good buddy you nailed that 1 . but you should include toe for them im not drawing a pic

EvilEwok
04-21-2006, 06:17 PM
why the heck would you call him out on something that you dont even know?

hes talking about frame RAKE. there is no a-arm rake its called something else but i wont tell ya

CAMBER is the spindles angle

can you guess what is the one part of the front end geometry i left out? i doubt it. i know it but maybe you could tell me?

yea he may type crappy but I take that directly as well.

I type broken sentence structures

and

mispellll shiiiiittttt all the time

if your that anal about his english and MINE well then why dont you know what rake is? and why would you pick a fight? its obvious and its lame

Take a chill pill phil and don't be so aggressive.

EvilEwok
04-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by EXtreme-
even though this thread is a total waste of bandwidth, I thought I'd shed some light on the arguement. I'm an art teacher...please enjoy :D

camber is the degree of offset as the tire leans in or out from the front view.

caster is the relationship between the upper and lower balljoints and how they stack above each other

finally...the rake is how the 250r, 400ex, z400 have the frontal portion of the frame at an upward pitch in order to provide the best suspension on earth! There may be more models that copy this, but the old LT's and banshee's (for instance) were flat as a pancake and ride like crap

Thank you for clearing that up perfectly.
Btw, your tires look like turds.

beerock
04-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Take a chill pill phil and don't be so aggressive.

no you chill, read the rules, dont talk crap about other people if you dont like it ignore it.

you seem to like to bash people any chance you get, opinion or not.

take out your frustrations elsewhere like on a bike.

nice drawing extreme lol ;)

matt250r21
04-21-2006, 06:44 PM
I agree this forum is here to help people, lets keep it that way.

EvilEwok
04-21-2006, 07:53 PM
So lets consider what both of you have just said and apply it to my conversation with him earlier. You said that this forum is to help, obviously I was concerned with his 5th grade writing level. That's helping. How have I tried to bash anyone but him?

EvilEwok
04-21-2006, 07:56 PM
no you chill, read the rules, dont talk crap about other people if you dont like it ignore it.

you seem to like to bash people any chance you get, opinion or not.

take out your frustrations elsewhere like on a bike.

nice drawing extreme lol ;)

What rules btw?

beerock
04-21-2006, 08:06 PM
listen dont be sarcastic. you were bashing him because of his english it is not tolerated here neither is telling somoene there tires look like turds and im sure the red button can accomodate you if you keep doing it.

i just told you one of the rules but if you dont believe me just scroll allll the way down

EvilEwok
04-21-2006, 08:09 PM
So lets consider what both of you have just said and apply it to my conversation with him earlier. You said that this forum is to help, obviously I was concerned with his 5th grade writing level. That's helping. How have I tried to bash anyone but him?
It's obvious I was bashing him on his english, I have been for a while?
The turd thing was a joke and it was pretty easy to tell that. The drawing was informative and I told him that and thanked him for doing it. This thread should be closed, your pointless and so is the idea of you trying to courageous for that fruitcake. I'm done.

Pappy
04-21-2006, 08:25 PM
This thread should be closed, your pointless and so is the idea of you trying to courageous for that fruitcake. I'm done.

I wait to the point where the one correcting becomes the corrected. What was that saying about glass houses?