View Full Version : Air Fresheners

ShiftFMX
04-17-2006, 10:53 PM
I know it's kind of random, but what kind of air fresheners do you guys use in your vehicles??

I use the yellow, "Vanillaroma" tree

And does anyone know of anyway to restore that, NEW CAR smell? Besides the fake smelling air fresheners??

04-17-2006, 10:55 PM
either new car smell or ocena breeze.

QuadJunkies
04-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Vanillaroma,Powder and my Favorite is This one that smells like Mens Cologne cant remember the name of it though.

prepracing
04-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Vanilla or Cocconut or Tommy cologne scent

Rdhanded2
04-18-2006, 08:54 AM
someone gave me one from yankee candle called Leather. It is great. I wouldn't exactly say it smells like leather, but I really like it.

NacsMXer
04-18-2006, 10:45 AM
I used to use those trees, but they really don't last too long.

I tried the Arometrics line by Eagle One, and they have some nice-smelling scents that seem to last a lot longer. My favorites are new car scent and pine.

I also just found this cool new air freshener through a friend called a "sachet" by Auto Expressions. You can buy it at Pep Boys or Autozone. It looks like a little fabric sack, but it has an awesome scent to it, almost like an ocean breeze. Seems to last a good while as well.

ShiftFMX, I know you got the same truck as me bro. Try these little tricks I use if you already haven't :devil: :

Put your air freshener in that "secret compartment" to the right of the glovebox that nobody knows about. Anytime you use your AC or defroster, it will circulate the scent throughout the truck.

Also, you can pull the radio surround off with the middle two vents in it and stuff your favorite air freshener in the back of those vents. I found that the "sachet" bag fits perfectly in them. When you have them in the vents, it's like scent on demand lol it works great! :D