PDA

View Full Version : went to sarco today

optikid123
08-01-2002, 09:09 PM
today i went to sacro pit for the first time it was awsome there was noone there except me and my friends because it was real hot. my friends blaster seized we think so cause u cant push the kicker down but it was awsome i am def goin back

Sportrax10
08-02-2002, 02:50 AM
thats sounds awsome, where is sarco pit located?

i once had a blaster that i thought seized because the kick starter wouldnt go down, and my friend LITERALLY KICKED IT and i got on it and it started up! lol
i really doubt it started because he kicked it, and i doubt it will work for ur friend :p

suzukidzrider
08-02-2002, 06:19 PM
where did you park,good thing you went on a week day.watch out over there now,cops are going to have quads real soonm in manchester

own2424
08-03-2002, 12:17 AM
HOw much it cost you to get into Sarco? Or you didnt go to the track? Yea, I heard they are cracking down at Manchester. The cops will try to use all the gov't money they can and buy some nice Ds650 Baja's to chase little kids on Blasters....:D

Ham Sandwich
08-03-2002, 12:38 AM
jeez if they use DS650 baja's all you guy's are as good as caught!

JK... i am so happy to have left that ***in cocksmokin state. They are a bunch of ruthless scumbags that would rather you cut down woods for strip malls or dump toxic waste than just ride on the sand.:confused: