PDA

View Full Version : Pro Quads at Sleepy Hollow

voodoo52
04-17-2006, 06:29 AM
Saturday, Jason Dunkelberger and Pat Brown showed up at Sleepy Hollow, which I thought was pretty cool. But I would like to congratulate Randy Lehr (Lehr110) on a GREAT run. He held his own against both of them. If I'm not mistaken he finished with a 3rd in Open A and 1st in Anything. Great Job Randy!!!

Also Myka Carpenter (yfzgirl72m) put in a lot of time getting signatures on a petition to get a "C" class started for quads. I believe there were 73 quads in the Open B class. I'd be willing to bet for 30 of them, this is their first year racing. Now with the growth of the quad racing community in D6 maybe we can justify the need of a "C" class. I know it takes more than a petition, and it's probably not something that can be changed at this stage in the season. But not everyone can go to the D6 meetings. But if a couple people can go and present the signatures, showing support, it may help. Thanks for your time and effort Myka. And thanks to all who support the idea.

quadgeek631
04-17-2006, 11:27 AM
I hate to be an echo, but I was very impressed by lehr holding his own as well. He probably would have finished with 2nd overall, if he hadn't been bumped out of the way by both brown and dunk in the second moto! But w/ a tight track, that might have been their only chance to pass him.

Ripitupfilms
04-21-2006, 07:10 AM
I was cheering for Randy the whole race.. Dunk was riding dirty too.. Very good racing

Mxjunkie
04-21-2006, 12:01 PM
Lehr is the man.. ;)