PDA

View Full Version : Mo GNCC Class Question

QUADROOKIE
04-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Ok. I am a mid-pack, on a great day top 10 B class racer in the Iowa series. I am going to race the Mo GNCC, my first and prolly only GNCC. I am wondering what the difference is between the Open B class and the 4 Stroke B class? Which is faster, which has more entrants usually, and how do they compare with the Junior class? I need advice on which class to run. I know I will not have a prayer at a decent finish in any of them, and I don't care, but just want to make life as easy on me as it can be. Any advice will be appreciated.

bjones
04-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Qaudrookie I'llstart by saying good luck at the race and have fun. The open B class is ususlly a large class of 20-30 riders. The 4 Stroke B class is probaly alittle faster but less riders. The best advice Icould give you is to go over to gnccracing.com result page and look at the lap time on the classes that you might want to ride and compare them with some of your lap times from the Iowa Series.

QUADROOKIE
04-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Thanks! I will definately have fun. I just wish it was a little later in the year cuz I am having trouble getting into race shape this year and will still be lagging in that department by that time. I will check those times out. I am thinking that fewer riders would be a better trade off for some faster guys. I am used to having 25 plus riders in my class here in Iowa, but am consistently in the top 5 in the holeshot. Something tells me I may not be so fortunate in the GNCC race, so fewer riders may be a better bet. Thanks for the reply!

QUADROOKIE
04-18-2006, 09:11 PM
Also, how bout the Junior class? I have heard there are some very fast guys in there, but prolly fewer entrants? Is there any way to ask at signup what the numbers are in each class and decide when i get there?

DJJ450r
04-19-2006, 05:39 AM
I raced Open B at Georgia and there was 49 of us in that class and I think 4 Stroke B was pretty close to the same amount. I got 10th and in MHSC I won the B class at Westphalia if that tells you how fast they are. I think I was like 3-4 mins back from 2nd place and 1st place did another lap:blah: Good luck and have fun:macho

geogeorge
04-19-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I raced Open B at Georgia and there was 49 of us in that class and I think 4 Stroke B was pretty close to the same amount. I got 10th and in MHSC I won the B class at Westphalia if that tells you how fast they are. I think I was like 3-4 mins back from 2nd place and 1st place did another lap:blah: Good luck and have fun:macho

You only got first in the westphalia race cuz you cheeted. :devil:

I'm going to run the moring C class and pit for the guys in the afternoon.

ronnie
04-19-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by geogeorge
You only got first in the westphalia race cuz you cheeted. :devil:

I'm going to run the moring C class and pit for the guys in the afternoon. good choice old man you will do good in that class , make sure you get all them branches out of the way,:D

geogeorge
04-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ronnie
good choice old man you will do good in that class , make sure you get all them branches out of the way,:D

I'll run the C class untill they put in the old, slow and out of shape class for guys like us Ronnie. :D

79400ex
04-20-2006, 07:17 PM
geogeorge, They have a 4stroke stock c class at the GNCc. I think they have been average around 10 riders each race.

geogeorge
04-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by 79400ex
geogeorge, They have a 4stroke stock c class at the GNCc. I think they have been average around 10 riders each race.

Missouri allows the flex bars and I have them but the GNCC doesn't allow them. So I can't run the stock Class at the GNCC or Iowa races. I'll run the Old guy C Class at both GNCC and Iowa.

yfz450xc
04-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Novice C 35+ ??
That is where I will be, bring it on big dog. :eek2: :D
Me you and johnny as well as have of the old guys in MHSC will be in that one:eek2:
It will be fun , I am still wanting to run with johnny sisnce I havne got to yet :D
I cant wait , still planning on that BBQ also.
Scott

Johnny & Monica
04-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
Novice C 35+ ??
That is where I will be, bring it on big dog. :eek2: :D
Me you and johnny as well as have of the old guys in MHSC will be in that one:eek2:
It will be fun , I am still wanting to run with johnny sisnce I havne got to yet :D
I cant wait , still planning on that BBQ also.
Scott

If you want to run with me you gotta put a capital J with johnny :devil:

geogeorge
04-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

Hay Johnny be glade he spelled it right. :D

You going to have that honda running in time? :devil:

Johnny & Monica
04-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Boy I hope so Geoff early in the season to be having so much troubles we`re goiing to hit an mss alot races this year an be in full force next year :devil: Call me when you get back home

yfz450xc
04-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

All right you got it John---Knee.
oh that was good thought.
Scott:D