PDA

View Full Version : could it get any worse? no luck with girls..

Jake250ex
04-16-2006, 06:20 PM
I swear to got I got the worst luck of any 17 year old kid in the world. Maybe an exxageration but jesus H, I CAN NOT catch a break. If your not in for a long story, dont read.

After a series of being crapped on by unfaithful girlfriends, I thought I may have found the one... well for my age anyway. We havent been going out long, maybe a month. Everything was butter smooth as the illusion always is at the begining of all my relationships. Well I find out she has abusive parents. REALLY badly. I see the bruises and have heard the stories. The first time I met her dad he did a FBI interrogation on me and basically told me if I **** up Im dead. Well, they took her cell phone which she pays for and gave it to her younger sister, so she couldnt get ahold of her mom. She came over last night to color easter eggs and hang out with me and my family and ended up falling asleep and waking up over here this morning. She started crying instantly. She called her mom and I heard her screaming through the phone - "do you know how emberassing it is to have a **** up like you as a daughter and everyone thinks its my fault"... this went on for almost an hour. Well she just stayed another hour crying and shaking fearing what was going to happen. I gave her my cell phone so I could keep in contact with her. Well... I have been ringing it off the hook and no answer. I JUST NOW got ahold of her, she was still crying. She told me she is kicked out of both her parents houses, cant have anything she owned back, they are selling her car and making her quit her job and making her move in with her grandparents who have cancer and live over and hour away from me.

Honestly, what am I to do? I cant report her parents, all they will do is confront them and then theyll find out I snitched and probably hurt both of us (me&her) real bad. I dont want to let this go on and I feel so freaking bad for her. I want to do everything I can to help and stay together with her but so much stands in the way.

bulkdriverlp
04-16-2006, 06:25 PM
you can give anonymous tips to the police. just use a pay phone and call the police. they can trace the phone but not the person. (around here at least). just call and say the name and adress of the girl and tell them they need to investigate. other than that just find another one. its going be tough times but if you like her id probobly stick it out.

Jake250ex
04-16-2006, 06:35 PM
I got a question. If you emincipated, your parents have no say in it anymore right? I was wondering if she could move in with me.

TheFontMaster
04-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
you can give anonymous tips to the police. just use a pay phone and call the police. they can trace the phone but not the person. (around here at least). just call and say the name and adress of the girl and tell them they need to investigate. other than that just find another one. its going be tough times but if you like her id probobly stick it out.

That sounds like what you should do. If nothing else go over to her house with her and have her get her car, and as much of her stuff as posible. You should be able to find some time when they are out of the house. How old is she?

TheFontMaster
04-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
I got a question. If you emincipated, your parents have no say in it anymore right? I was wondering if she could move in with me.

The problem with that is her parents would have to agree to it. And from what I have heard so far they probably won't sign it just to make her life hell. Contact the cops and go from there.

Giz400ex
04-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
I got a question. If you emincipated, your parents have no say in it anymore right? I was wondering if she could move in with me. Moving in with you would be the last thing you could do! There are other ways to do deal with the prob but that would be the last thing to do. I've seen it happen and doesn't work well.

JIMTED79
04-16-2006, 06:53 PM
I dont want to sound insensitive but dude your 17 you should be worried about school grades and a career. I think you should call the cops like the dude up top here said and move on with your life. I'm 26 and would not want to mess with that one.

bansheeguy
04-16-2006, 07:15 PM
I didnt read the whole post, but if I was in your shoes, I'd go to a bar and pay a couple bikers to whoop his ***, not the most mature thing to do and it may have an opposite outcome but the ******* deserves it

Honda4trax250x
04-16-2006, 07:35 PM
CALL THE POLICE

trust me, you have to do it

trx400exxracer
04-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
CALL THE POLICE

trust me, you have to do it

call the police man this is just wrong

250ex13
04-16-2006, 07:55 PM
thats horible man.
call the police a.s.a.p

Hon300ex
04-16-2006, 07:56 PM
yea you have to call the police. dont even do it annoymously. there is no need for it. once the police find out her dad is beating her, he wont be anywhere near you or her.

Iliketogofast
04-16-2006, 08:00 PM
You need to call the cops.

Iliketogofast
04-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
yea you have to call the police. dont even do it annoymously. there is no need for it. once the police find out her dad is beating her, he wont be anywhere near you or her.

If she doesn't have any injuries that are obviously from blunt force, the cops can't do anything. I know it sounds sick but you should make sure she has a good bruise before the cops get there, even if she has to give it to herself.

Hon300ex
04-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast
If she doesn't have any injuries that are obviously from blunt force, the cops can't do anything. I know it sounds sick but you should make sure she has a good bruise before the cops get there, even if she has to give it to herself.

they way he was talkin about it, its sounds like a constant beating and not just once in a while. chances are she has bruises. i feel disgusted thinking about that. :(

redlineranger
04-16-2006, 08:43 PM
you know i hate seeing things like this. you should call the cops like everyone else says. he should be arrested and put away with big bubba in a federal penetuary. they'll show him how it feel's to be beat on in there. dang just reading things like this gets me in a fighting mode, i'd seriously be trying to kill that SOB if i was you.

i hope everything come's out good, and we're here if you need to talk about anything.

Hondadudeehhhh
04-16-2006, 09:11 PM
you need to call the police for her own good. Chances are you wont be together forever so just call the cops for her sake

Ralph
04-16-2006, 09:19 PM
might be ackward but you should find out if there was any sexual abuse, if there was i dont think u need muhc proof.

trick450r
04-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Honestly, what am I to do? I cant report her parents, all they will do is confront them and then theyll find out I snitched and probably hurt both of us (me&her) real bad. I dont want to let this go on and I feel so freaking bad for her. I want to do everything I can to help and stay together with her but so much stands in the way.

if he goes near you, shoot him in self defense

JRP
04-17-2006, 08:13 AM
call the cops.

HondaRacer300ex
04-17-2006, 08:33 AM
Contact the police, NOW!

GW_400ex
04-17-2006, 10:05 AM
burn there house down

04-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by GW_400ex
burn there house down yah im with him. if she cant have a home then neither can they!!!

PismoLocal
04-17-2006, 11:28 AM
Call the police thats what they are there for. Don't worry about being a snitch or somehting stupid like that. You could be saving this young girls life by calling.

Iliketogofast
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Yeah, you really need to call the police. About her dad: Don't be scared of that piece of ****. If he needs to beat up his daughter for kicks he obviously has insecurity problems.

If he's much bigger than you you can always hit him with an object if he tries to harm you.

This whole situation makes me sick... Keep us updated on what happens, I'd love to hear about that son of a ***** sitting in jail.

red2004 TRX450R
04-17-2006, 12:23 PM
FIRST off get a hold of her before you call the cops, and make sure she wants you to, if not talk he into it. Because if you dont the cops will question her and if she dont want to press charges they will drop the case or turn it in to child services. that will make it worse for her!!!

AND if she is under 18 she will be sent to live with her grandparents any way.

go talk to her!!!!

miller821
04-17-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by red2004 TRX450R
FIRST off get a hold of her before you call the cops, and make sure she wants you to, if not talk he into it. Because if you dont the cops will question her and if she dont want to press charges they will drop the case or turn it in to child services. that will make it worse for her!!!

AND if she is under 18 she will be sent to live with her grandparents any way.

go talk to her!!!!
Yup don't do it unless she wants to, cause ultimately its her decision... But if he comes at you, I would get my dad and beat the snot out of him... I think she should just move in with you, or maybe her grandparents will be better... But I know if my parents were abusive, I would beat the crap out of them, take my stuff and leave.

Atkins
04-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Definitely confront her and ask her if there was sexual abuse involved. If there was, then you'll be surprised at how quickly the cops spring into action.

Also, are there any marks on her right now? If there is theres your proof.

Either way, call the cops, theyll protect you.

MR.BIG
04-17-2006, 01:05 PM
I would really talk to her and see what she wants and take it from there. Go to the house with her to get her stuff and beat the crap out of him! If he's bigger then you just kick him in the nuts as hard as you can them drop the elbow on his head. Good luck

04-17-2006, 01:10 PM
get him to hit you..then you have a lawsuit on your hands

Jake250ex
04-17-2006, 01:11 PM
she moved in with her grandma. she said she got up at 5 this morning to make it to school on time :(

whats worse is the transmission in my car started slipping really bad today so I dont expect it to be running much longer. I cant take her to work or school or anything like I told her I could. I asked her about CPS and she said they have been notified before, all they did is make them go to counseling and it made everything worse. Reguardless of whether he gets locked up or not, theres still her step mom and her regular mom out there that hate me and her... I highly doubt their gonna punish all of them. I dont have her in any of my classes and like I said she doesnt have a cell phone. I sure as hell aint gonna call her parents house asking for her so I dont get to talk to her anymore. sure looks like this will probably be the end...

and I know that I am only 17, maybe I shouldnt be so involved with her. Im not ruling that out. However the way her parents treat her isnt right even if we were only friends

Honda400exrox
04-17-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
I would really talk to her and see what she wants and take it from there. Go to the house with her to get her stuff and beat the crap out of him! If he's bigger then you just kick him in the nuts as hard as you can them drop the elbow on his head. Good luck

Or just bust out a baseball bat and crack his head open. That sick f*ck of a dad needs a good $h!t kicken

Jake250ex
04-17-2006, 01:28 PM
well it turns out her parents made her call up there and quit her job. it makes no sence to me at all. it just goes to show they want her miserable. to her name right now she owns one outfit, $20 and her purse. i think she is going to do something drastic if something doesnt go her way soon

MR.BIG
04-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Step it up and be her superman if you really care about her!

Jake250ex
04-17-2006, 01:39 PM
people who are saying just beat her dad up must think realistically. what is that going to solve? pissing him off to no end? sure, it may make us feel better for a minute but think seriously.

MR.BIG
04-17-2006, 01:45 PM
True but you would feel better for the moment. How old is this girl?

TheFontMaster
04-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Just go get her, and all her stuff and take her back to your house. Call the cops and tell them whats going on, about her parents beating her, and that she is now living with you. Don't bother with the child services crap. Go right to the popo. You need to do something about this. It seems like right now you have been asking for help, but you haven't actualy done anything on your end to really try and help her.

miller821
04-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Just go get her, and all her stuff and take her back to your house. Call the cops and tell them whats going on, about her parents beating her, and that she is now living with you. Don't bother with the child services crap. Go right to the popo. You need to do something about this. It seems like right now you have been asking for help, but you haven't actualy done anything on your end to really try and help her.
Yup take her and get her out of there for her own sake... If he tries to come get her, just lock the doors and call the cops.. Or you could get your dad, and go talk to him telling him that if he doesn't stop the bullsh*t that you will have the police come in here... Thats what I would do... Think of her now, and her father later.

Jake250ex
04-17-2006, 05:08 PM
the only problem is I dont know if my parents want another person in our house. my sister and her boyfriend moved back in and theres usually at least 10 people here throught the day. I will ask and beg, but I dont know if it will have any use. I wish they fully understood whats going on as much as I do.

quads14589
04-17-2006, 05:20 PM
yep same thing with my sister and her boyfriend there always here and it pisses me off.

miller821
04-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Heres what I would do... I would tell my dad about it and see what he say's.

Then I would ask her: 1. If she is happy about the way she is living. 2. If there is anything you can do... and if so what.

But ultimately you are the one who controls this situation, and either way there are going to be consequences... And so then, the question is... What kinda consequences do I want to happen?
And think of the consequences in the future for about a year or so... Such as that she could be dead or seriously hurt if this keeps going on, and two that it could all be stopped through therapy or jail...

So make your choice wisely, and since she's not thinking about herself, be the man and step in and do whats right.

redracing88
04-17-2006, 07:33 PM
some stupid **** happend like that to my girlfriend her dad was bieng a dick and hitting her and **** on the phone one time. its like whenever i go over there he is all kind and stuff cause he knows i could kick his arse if he did something. yeh hes a big guy but he aint got no biuld like me.

and the funny part i asked my dad if he hit me do i have the rigth to hit him bach harder and like beet him up? my dad goes if he lays a hand on you knock the **** outa him and then ill come over there and practiclly kill him for touching you..

i was like swwwwwweeeetttttttttt.
and to top it off my dad is freaking reducullsy hugeeeeee.... like holy shat big.

and if you didnt talke notice. p.s. i hate her dad he is a dikc wad.

Plante400
04-17-2006, 08:08 PM
You aint got no Gaamee!!

haha jk man the right girl will come someday im sure,

and anyways its highschool

its Quantity not quality haha well.. try to stay half way decent huh

TheFontMaster
04-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Forget what your parents are going to say. Just get your girlfriend out of her house and deal with the **** your parents will give you later. She should be sitting at the computer right now with you thanking us for getting you off your *** to go get her.