PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Warrior A-arms and other parts

overthehillwarr
04-16-2006, 08:58 AM
I have a complete set of stock A-arms for a Warrior for sale. These are brand new in the package. They don't have the bushings or dust caps with them but do have all brand new OEM bolts. I want $175.00 for all 4 plus shipping. I am going to list these on Ebay if no one shows any interest in the next few days. I think to buy just the stock lowers both sides would run you around $180.00 for them. So you can buy the lowers and get the uppers for free. I listed some other parts today on ebay for a Warrior, if you're interested they are under seller I.D.: shawman63
_________I have these other parts for sale also:
Prices are without the shipping costs.

1 set of stock Warrior front tires and rims in very good shape with lots of life left- $120.00 shipped

1 Set of rear holeshot copies (nan-kang) on Warrior rims probably at least %85 or better tread left- $140.00 shipped

1 Stainless rear brake line for a Warrior brand new- $20

1 Warrior stock head pipe heat shield- $8

1 Rad? Billet aluminum bearing carrier used, gave $100, want $100

1 Warrior rear shock very nice condition- $100 obo.

1 stock thumb throttle assembly with cable- sold

1 Set of stock spindles good condition- best offer.

1 Tusk clutchset , side cover gasket, and springs brand new still in the package- $60 shipped

1 Set of brand new takeoff YFZ rear hubs- $50 obo.

1 Set of brand new tie rods for a Warrior- best offer

Have pictures of all of these parts, send me your email address if you want an y pictures of these parts. I don't know how to post pictures here. These parts will all be listed on ebay if not spoken/paid for pretty soon. I can accept pay-pal or money orders.

overthehillwarr
04-17-2006, 06:27 PM
New parts added

overthehillwarr
04-29-2006, 09:09 AM
btt

ohnstad
05-15-2006, 08:07 PM
I need a rear skid plate.

overthehillwarr
05-15-2006, 08:52 PM
Sorry I don't have a skid plate.