PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Honda 400 EX Lots Extras!!!

lax71vcu
04-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Red 400ex low hours many extras:

Fox Float Air Shox , 13 tooth sidewinder front sprocket, K&N Filter, Dynojet Kit, Outerwears Prefilter, RTC Easy pull clutch lever, Armadillo Full Body Skid Plate, Armadillo Swing Arm Skid Plate, Emergency Brake Block off Plate, Outerwears Rear Shock Cover, NGK Plug, Renthal Bars, Douglas Red .190 Aluminium Rear Wheels, 22 in ITP Mudlite Rear wheels Perfect for Trail. All this Plus extended Honda Warranty, Stock Shocks, Stock Clutch Lever, Stock rear tires and rims, extra Outerwears Prefilter, oil filter, and extra plug.

All For only 4400 OBO. I am willing to haggle but offers must be resonable I have a lot of money in this bike.

I am located in Central Va and would be willing to assist in delivery if needed. Here is a pic not good i will get better but my bike is the one on the right on the trailer.

You must know those Fox Shox are the real deal. Those things are legit. Handling has improved and from what Fox says they are nearly impossible to bottom out. So would make an excellent bike for Cross Country racing, or a weekend MX warrior. Let me know

freesperit
04-17-2006, 07:19 PM
PMed ya

Regular_Joe
04-18-2006, 06:48 AM
I PMed you before, but I am buying a new one today. I am no longer interested. Sorry.

lax71vcu
04-19-2006, 05:59 PM
I guess they are too big to post on thread. If interested PM me and I will email them to ya.... Hope this is Cool

lax71vcu
05-24-2006, 05:05 AM
This seems odd to me. I guess I should be using ebay.
I saw a stock 05 going for 5000 and the buy it now was 5500. My bike has been very very well maintained and has a bunch of parts added on and included in the price. If anybody as a friend that is interested let them know about this because the shock are going on ebay for around 500 and new they are 650. I am willing to let bike and all go for 4400. Just let me know