PDA

View Full Version : ltr450 aftermarket tires

atvmasta2429
04-15-2006, 10:08 PM
hey everyone i have had my ltr450 for about 3 weeks now and the tires are SMOKED i need some new tires i am going to get the maxis razer 2's but the only thing is i want 20 inch tires but i only keep seeing razer 2's in 20x11x9 or 20x11x10 for the rear tires and i do not want to change my rim will either of these fit on the stock rim?? i really would apreciate it if u guys could get back 2 me on what size i should go with so i can keep my stock rims but i want a 20 inch tire cuz i ride trails and coal banks please email me on cyberdude365@aol.com if u can please because sometimes i cant get on this site i would apreciate it sooo much thanks

KWAD GAWD
04-18-2006, 09:58 PM
SUPER GRIP Stinger Link:
http://www.moderntire.com/supergrip-index.html

A company called Super Grip makes a tire that the Looney Tuned GNCC team is running, called the Stinger. It is almost exactly the same as the Maxxis Razr - EXACT - No lie. They are distributed by Modern Tire, located in Evansville, Indiana. They make the Stinger in a 20" rear XC tire for the 8" rim you need. Also they make 21,22, front tires that will fit your stock front rim. Seriously, it's a sweet tire.. it just hasn't caught on yet, but it will. Look them up!!

atvmasta2429
04-19-2006, 06:55 PM
thanks alot only 1 thing HOW DO U GET A PRICE OR BUY THEM theres no information about anything and when u try 2 look at them u get nothing out of it and i was also wondering how many ply they are i hope they are 6 ply 20 inc tires get back 2 me please

bwamos
04-20-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by atvmasta2429
hey everyone i have had my ltr450 for about 3 weeks now and the tires are SMOKED

I sense a little time spetd on gravel. ;)

Stay away from gravel roads, and I'd look into the new ITP GNCC tires. I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen so far. They will probably be my next set of tires.

Baracudaaa
04-20-2006, 08:49 AM
ITP Holeshots, no matter what version, are about the best you can get for the $$$.