PDA

View Full Version : WB E2 pipe

ekoostik9
04-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Anyone have a WB E2 pipe and if so what do u think of it?

Halter
04-15-2006, 10:10 PM
alot of my buddys have them...they sounds pretty good...they seem to like them...personally though I am going CT racing ....just cause its loud and has a big power boost...and..tbh everyone around me has WB soo I dont want to be like everyone else!!

muddymulisha
04-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Yea, ive got the E2. I like the way it sounds and it gives a good power gain. I am considering switching to a HMF tho, I ve had one before, not on a ex tho, they are really good pipes and sound awsome, i got a good deal on the E2 tho. but it is a good pipe.

h400ext
04-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by muddymulisha
Yea, ive got the E2. I like the way it sounds and it gives a good power gain. I am considering switching to a HMF tho, I ve had one before, not on a ex tho, they are really good pipes and sound awsome, i got a good deal on the E2 tho. but it is a good pipe.

i just put a e-sersies on my 400 and i wanted to know how many plate you used?

muddymulisha
04-27-2006, 06:55 AM
Im not a real big fan of the older e-series, it doesnt give very good power gains. Im not sure on the disks, you can adjust it to your likin tho, i think the more disks give you more bottom end and the less disks give you top end, not sure tho.

zrpilot
04-27-2006, 06:55 AM
I have an E-series and I like it.

I just added the quiet core and I like it even more! I'm running twelve discs, but may experiment with less for more low-mid power!

Halter
04-27-2006, 07:21 PM
running no discs in my E-series...lol... all I gotta say is LOUD

ekoostik9
04-27-2006, 08:53 PM
i just got mine the other day and i have to say i like it. good power gain and i can make it loud or quiet with the inserts(e2 that is). i messed it up already though riding a wheelie up my street, scraped the **** out of it on the pavement. guess i better learn how to ride lol.

miller821
04-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by muddymulisha
Im not a real big fan of the older e-series, it doesnt give very good power gains. Im not sure on the disks, you can adjust it to your likin tho, i think the more disks give you more bottom end and the less disks give you top end, not sure tho.
Ya pretty close you got it a little mixed up... Its the less discs the more bottom end, and the more the better top end...

But ya I run NO discs in my E-Series and I love it...

Halter
04-27-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
Ya pretty close you got it a little mixed up... Its the less discs the more bottom end, and the more the better top end...

agreed with the no discs....its freaking great!!

JOEX
04-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man

Originally posted by Halter
agreed with the no discs....its freaking great!!
Just don't come here complaining when there are no places to ride:ermm:

miller821
04-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Just don't come here complaining when there are no places to ride:ermm:
Oh ya, I do have respect though for others... I take my discs with me when we go out to public places and stuff, cause if anyone ever complains, i'll be nice and put em in... So far my neighbors haven't complained, but same with them, if they did I would put em in... But I feel the greatest power when its wide open, thats why I run it like that...

cbizzle82
04-30-2006, 06:14 PM
i have the new e2 what are the discs u guys are talking about

bigbearkid4x4
04-30-2006, 08:12 PM
they are talking about the WB e-series with the discs not the e2

DOHC
05-01-2006, 02:19 PM
yea i got an e series also great pipe

PismoLocal
05-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Im strongly considering selling my Sparks X6 pipe and getting a old white brothers e series full system. The nearest track has sound limit and i can't ride there til i get a new exhaust.