PDA

View Full Version : We got any washington riders?

Porkchop
08-01-2002, 02:55 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if we got any washington riders on here? Im here in shelton and always looking for someone to ride with! let me know :D

JabberJaw
08-01-2002, 04:20 PM
Yeah, there's a whole Buckin Funch of them....

I ride in chehalis, olympia, vancouver, just about anywhere.

Porkchop
08-01-2002, 04:30 PM
where do you usually ride at? tracks or trails?

Wheelie
08-01-2002, 06:04 PM
I live about 70 miles south of Yakima. Usual riding spots are the mountains in my area and Sand Lake/Florence.

big-guy
08-01-2002, 07:55 PM
I ride mostly in cathlamet, but occasionally sneak up to olympia, or down to sandlake (with the sandrail too).

Hey Jabber, Drop me a line and I'll drag you out to Bradley. I've been rollin out there a couple times a week here lately.

Big-guy

JabberJaw
08-02-2002, 08:22 AM
Yeah, sounds great, I ride every weekend including this weekend if you want to get together. I sent you my number.

Can you ride there in the evening? Or is it day use only? I have been known to start riding around 11pm till 4 am.... can't get enough.

big-guy
08-02-2002, 12:40 PM
There really aren't any rules. You go out in the middle of nowhere, and bam, parking lot and pit toilet. Not a real popular spot because the trails are "limited", but we usually ride for a couple hours on the trails, and then "relax" on the logging roads. It's rumored that with the proper maps, one could ride to Mt. St. Helens (or Seattle) without seeing any pavement.

I've been out there three times this week. Took a guy from work this morning, he's hooked.

I'm going to try to put together a sandlake trip sunday, I'll let you know the details on that if you're interested.

Heading to Vancouver now to fix a car... woo hoo.

FullBore52
08-02-2002, 01:20 PM
I'm a washington rider...:D