PDA

View Full Version : another holocaust happening very saD...

atvRiDa400ex
04-15-2006, 06:17 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=50859391

check it out for urself...

ak_stick
04-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Wow, cant manage your own country so you need the U.S. to step in. But if we do it of our own accord we're warmongers.

Go cry to france, I dont think we should spend another doller in international aid. Didn't see any other countrys chomping at the bit to help us with Katrina.

trick250r
04-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by ak_stick
Wow, cant manage your own country so you need the U.S. to step in. But if we do it of our own accord we're warmongers.

Go cry to france, I dont think we should spend another doller in international aid. Didn't see any other countrys chomping at the bit to help us with Katrina.

amen

RaptorRacer45
04-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
amen

watts16
04-15-2006, 06:40 PM

Go cry to france, I dont think we should spend another doller in international aid. Didn't see any other countrys chomping at the bit to help us with Katrina. :macho :chinese:

atvRiDa400ex
04-15-2006, 06:41 PM
yea i know im just sayin its sad we have enough war on our hands as americans and those other countries NEED to help!

Rastus
04-15-2006, 09:14 PM
I agree with ak_stick. Why should it solely be a US problem, there is such a thing as the UN that is SUPPOSED to deal with these matters. They should be sending letters to the UN leadership, not to just the US people in charge. Cry to France also; they are a world leader, behind the US, in agricultural products. :)

Anybody else watch the video on the side called Police terrorism?

How is this Terrorism? The lady was going 51 in a 35 and then got completely mouthy with the officer. Driving with a suspended liscense isn't something real small, and then the lady wouldn't get out of the vehicle to be arrested. She deserved to be tased, IMO. :scary:

Not to rant, but what is it with people these days? If anything goes wrong it is a severe injustice and it's always someone elses fault or wrong doing. Have we lost all responsibility or is it just limited to certain peoples? :ermm:

atvRiDa400ex
04-15-2006, 11:02 PM
rastus i hella agree with u on that black lady getting all worked up and then the kid said it was police brutallity WTF!! that is messed i agree with u bro!

Ralph
04-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Maybe we should tell bush there is oil there and well be there tommorow

Atkins
04-15-2006, 11:12 PM
Before I clicked the link, I knew it would be about Darfur. The U.N. needs to stop sending letters to countries in need of help and take some action for once. This isnt a United States problem, this is a problem for all of humanity. We need to help each other out as people and the U.N. needs to step in and do something about it.

atvRiDa400ex
04-15-2006, 11:13 PM
yea i dunno

Atkins
04-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
yea i caught bush under cover in afganistan!

Yea, genocide is funny lol! Its 1000x worse then 9/11, not really something to make jokes about.

punker69q
04-16-2006, 07:11 AM

Hey, that's not true, Canada helped the US after katrina.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_response_to_Hurricane_Katrina

atvRiDa400ex
04-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Atkins
Yea, genocide is funny lol! Its 1000x worse then 9/11, not really something to make jokes about.

ok atkins i started the thread and gave the link and im the one who said it was sad so STFU! it wasnt towards u and it was about iraq!

fasterblaster09
04-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Didn't see any other countrys chomping at the bit to help us with Katrina.

I think some country's did send money to help?

ak_stick
04-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I do beleive that a few other countries did infact send us some money, canada, Great Brittian, and Aus, but all three are long time allies of the US.

badvox
04-16-2006, 05:07 PM
The problem here gents is that the leftist countries and freaks in this country are pissed because Bush chose this war and they did not. Now they are all screaming we should go help everyone.

Hey, I thought the lefties didnt want us at war with anyone?

So which is it lefties? No war? or No war unless you say its ok?

Ralph
04-16-2006, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by badvox
The problem here gents is that the leftist countries and freaks in this country are pissed because Bush chose this war and they did not. Now they are all screaming we should go help everyone.

Well a whole race is being destroyed and has no way to defend itself. I dunno, sounds like they need more help than anyone else.

Rastus
04-16-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by badvox

Whichever goes along with their agenda.:uhoh:

ak_stick
04-16-2006, 05:11 PM
And what do you call saddam's use of nerve and biological agents on the kurdish population of Iraq then?

As far as I can tell, genocide is genocide, its just who we're fighting.

badvox
04-16-2006, 05:13 PM
And what do you call saddam's use of nerve and biological agents on the kurdish population of Iraq then?

As far as I can tell, genocide is genocide, its just who we're fighting.

But oh brother that doesnt count because it was Bush my friend.

Its a dumb double standard. Lest we forget we saved the Fench twice right? And they always say back off back off until they need us.

Here is what I propose....

NO MORE HELP!!! PERIOD!!!

More help at home thats what it will take to get them all to shut up.

Rastus
04-16-2006, 05:14 PM
Don't get me wrong, what is happening is not a good thing and is very sad. But these people are going about it in the wrong way to get their cause heard.

I would fully support going in, but it screams Somalia all over it. :ermm: For something to get done it will require forces from many countries to create a unified front, and not just the usual guys we see involved in UN missions.

ak_stick
04-16-2006, 05:19 PM
No, if you dont like whats happening defend your damn self.

Those people are fricking sheep, same as the damn iraqi's. They've been beat on so long, they no longer fight back.

Whats wrong with Somalia? Other than the fact that Clinton lacked the backbone to do what needed to be done.

We went in, kicked the piss out of some warlords, and restored order. If you look, it wasn't untill the marines left that they started acting up, and the rangers had to go back in.

04-16-2006, 05:27 PM
The sad thing is this happened in Rawanda a few years ago, over a million men, women and children killed by hand with machettis. The UN and France had troops in the country and let it happen. Bill Clinton later said the world can never let this happen again. Well just a few hundred miles away in Darfur its happening now, and the UN has just been "discussing" it for a year or 2 now. Africa is a chaotic continent, and I'm not sure there is anything anyone can do to change it. But its not right to let people be slaughtered for something so simple as coming from another tribe.

badvox
04-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR
The sad thing is this happened in Rawanda a few years ago, over a million men, women and children killed by hand with machettis. The UN and France had troops in the country and let it happen. Bill Clinton later said the world can never let this happen again. Well just a few hundred miles away in Darfur its happening now, and the UN has just been "discussing" it for a year or 2 now. Africa is a chaotic continent, and I'm not sure there is anything anyone can do to change it. But its not right to let people be slaughtered for something so simple as coming from another tribe.

Im not disagreeing with this at all. I just get mad at the hypocracy of it all. Dam how do ya spell that? LOL

04-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Whats wrong with Somalia? Other than the fact that Clinton lacked the backbone to do what needed to be done.

We went in, kicked the piss out of some warlords, and restored order. If you look, it wasn't untill the marines left that they started acting up, and the rangers had to go back in.

We didn't kick the piss out of any warlord, or anyone in Somalia Bro. We did not restore any order either, the country was in total anarchy before we went in, and remains in total anarchy till this very day, matter of fact it has gotten worse. Somalia is a rallying war cry in the muslim world, hit the americans, drag a few bodies thru the streets, video tape it and air it, and the yankees will run like the wind blows. Until Bush came along it was sad truth.

ak_stick
04-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Yeah, morale advice on whats right from the married guy who cheated on his wife and got caught while he was the POTUS.

04-16-2006, 05:37 PM
with the comment about the bush going there if there is oil, that is not true, there is plenty of oil in the US we just wont drill it...

aslo with the foreign aid, less then 1% goes out to outher countrys to help them

i beleive that beyond everything, our votes DONT count, we have NO say in what goes on, the GOVERNMENT IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE...i truly beleive that there is a group of people beyond the government that basically runs the world...its so curupt there is nothing we can do now to change a whole group of peoples lives...

My 2nd cousin is in special forces in the middle east fighting the war and he said they saddam very early in the war, they also have has bin laden surrounded in the mountains but choose not to catch him...its all politics... gas prices will never go to the 1 dollar range again...might as well get used to it

Life is not fair, its that simple

ak_stick
04-16-2006, 05:53 PM
we lost what 18? soldiers, a few humvee's and 5 tons, three MH-60K black hawks, and a couple of AH/OH-6 Little Birds.

We killed an undetermined number of Somali's the number placed by numerous reputable establishements, from as few as 2,500, to as many as 20,000. Most place the number is between 8-15K.

The U.N. Moved in, and did in fact restore order. read some history, it wasnt untill the US Marines LEFT the country that they started at it again. They blew up some UN trucks, took over a few food shipments, and 3/75th Ranger Batt, 160th SOAR, and Delta Force, along with some select Airforce and Navy special forces moved in and took the fight to Adid. Clinton refused to let them have any AC-130 Gunship, AH-64 Apachies, M2A3 Bradley's or M1A2 Abrams, or M113 APC's.

After the battle that made the news, Clinton backed out, and the US troops left, letting Somalia slide back into the anarchy.

Fact is, we did our job.

So now, you why dont you tell me just how we didn't take the fight to any warlords, and kick the ever loving hell out them? I dont know what country your from, but if I lost even 2,500 to less than two hundred enemy soldiers, I'd sure consider that getting the piss kicked out of me.

04-16-2006, 06:07 PM
I do know my history, and I think you have watched to much war stories with Ollie North. The UN restored order in a few critical blocks of Mogidishu, the rest of the capital and country has never been secured or had any sense of order in recent history. We lost 20 soldiers for nothing. We bolstered the moral and determination of terrorist across the globe by cutting and running in Somalia. We did a half ***** job that would have been better to have done nothing. I do agree that Clinton has no nuts, if he would of accepted Sudan's offer to turn over Bin Laden to us, we probably would have averted 9/11.

ak_stick
04-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR
I do know my history, and I think you have watched to much war stories with Ollie North. The UN restored order in a few critical blocks of Mogidishu, the rest of the capital and country has never been secured or had any sense of order in recent history. We lost 20 soldiers for nothing. We bolstered the moral and determination of terrorist across the globe by cutting and running in Somalia. We did a half ***** job that would have been better to have done nothing. I do agree that Clinton has no nuts, if he would of accepted Sudan's offer to turn over Bin Laden to us, we probably would have averted 9/11.

oh I have ehh? then why cant you use a single fact to dispute it? The US led UN coalition, did infact restore order. Like it or not, short lived or not, they did.

We may have bolstered the morale of a few terrorists, but just like when they butchered the blackwater guys, dragging americans through the streets, doesn't have the effect on americans like it does on europeans. they cower, we get riled. And then we go on the war path.

badvox
04-16-2006, 06:33 PM
And to think I am flying to France on Monday. Damn I really do not want to go there. Trust me I will be giving thanx once I set foot back on this great soil of America!!

04-16-2006, 06:43 PM
Badvox, Bring me back a case of Grey goose vodka, citrus preferably. LOL

Toadz400
04-16-2006, 07:52 PM
The US should be worrying about problems in it's own country before helping out other people. And other countries should practice what they preach, they always want help but never are willing to offer it. We have millions of homeless people in our own country, we should be fixing that problem first.

400exchick
04-16-2006, 10:38 PM

We had multiple fundraisers for that cause throughout the country.

wilkin250r
04-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Sorry to tell you this, but for the most part, the world doesn't care.

We cared about Iraq because of oil. No, not to make Bush and his friends rich. If you honestly believe that, you're a complete moron. We cared because the world NEEDS that oil located in the middle east, and if Saddam were able to gain control of it, he could almost literally hold the world hostage. We simply couldn't allow a personality like Saddam that much power. We went in because it was OUR problem, and it affected us.

Rwanda doesn't affect us, neither does Darfur. It sucks, but that's the way the world works.

There is a new term called "blowback" that has become a real concern for the US. It basically means "backfire", in which we provide aid to some rebel group or cause, and they become victorious, and then go on to create their own set of problems that we need to solve. We end up fighting the very people we trained and armed. It happened in Cambodia, Chile, and Turkey. In fact, there is a very solid theory that we helped fund the start of the Fundamentalist Islamic movement during the Cold War, and that aid we gave them came back to bite us in the a** on 9/11.

No, we (the U.S.) aren't about to jump in to solve all of the worlds problems. We'll solve the really big ones, and the ones that affect us, but we simply can't run the risk of trying to solve them all.

quads14589
04-17-2006, 06:16 AM
ya have some other country help out, all the us has been doing is wasting money and helping out every country with there needs, i think some other country should step up to the plate.