PDA

View Full Version : 400ex 11:1 std bore piston

2qk4u
04-15-2006, 04:05 PM
400ex 11:1 std bore piston

made by weisco. in great shape. just by yourself a new set of rings and base and head gasket and you have increased the power of the 400ex a bunch. this is the best bang for your buck.

$30 shipped

RangerRick
04-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Dibbs!can i get some pics?

RangerRick
04-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Well nevermind I dont really care about pics but can you tell me what it includes?Was it a whole assembly just used and needing new rings?Either way if a money order is alright it will be going out monday.Thanks.

2qk4u
04-16-2006, 09:24 AM
all you would want to do is buy a new set of rings for it. you can get them from magicracing.com for like $15 i think. piston comes with old rings, wristpin, circlips. there is nothing at all wrong with the piston. we just bored the cylinder out so we couldnt use the piston no longer. all you will need to do is run a hone through your cylinder to put a nice new cross hatch in it and get some new rings for a good seal and new base gasket and headgasket and your good to go. if you send me $45 i will send you a new clutch cover gasket still in package and a new base gasket. let me know. if you can pay with paypal, let me know. if you need my mailing address let me know

RangerRick
04-16-2006, 01:10 PM
What kind of base gasket kit is it a top end kit or just a base only with no head?Is it an xr or a ex?I was really going to get an xr kit for more compression but I am not sure.I dont have paypal and I dont think anyone else I know has it but if you get me your address I will decide if I want the gaskets or not and by tommorow Ill get a money order sent out.Let me know.Thanks.

2qk4u
04-16-2006, 07:56 PM
the only thing i got is a base gasket and it is honda oem. if you dont want it, its no big deal. just thought i would offer it to you since your going to need it and thought you might want the clutch cover gasket for sometime in the future. i dont have the 400ex anymore thats why i dont need these gaskets. i will pm you my address. let me know if you got it and when you have sent out the payment, so i will know to watch for it.

thanks

RangerRick
04-16-2006, 08:05 PM
Alright I will take just the piston then since I am ordering from Dennis Kirk tommorow anyways I will just get the xr gasket kit and ring set from them.So $30 shipped I will try to send it out tommorow and tuesday at the latest.Ill let you know when it is actually sent out by pm.Thanks.

RangerRick
04-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Just letting you know I got the address.Thanks.

2qk4u
04-16-2006, 08:22 PM
sounds good. sometime my pm says its full but its really not. just shoot me an email if it does that.

fizzerbill@tampabay.rr.com

RangerRick
04-16-2006, 08:27 PM
Alright thanks for the great deal man!

2qk4u
04-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Rangerrick,

should see the piston thursday. mailed it priorty mail.

thanks again. enjoy