PDA

View Full Version : Quadzilla VS Banshee

Ruby Soho
04-15-2006, 10:07 AM
I searched and didn't get anything so,

What quad is more all around powerfull, faster and a basicly a meaner quad? I know the banshee has two cylinders and its fast as hell, but the quadzilla is 500cc's, but I never heard any feedback on it.

So what would win in a stock for stock MX Race, and a DRAG race?

Jay87
04-15-2006, 04:54 PM
well there was a article way back in dirtwheels i remember they were doing some thing about the vault articles and they had the lt500 vs the banshee. stock for stock after 3rd gear the LT500 pulled away and kept on making distance. the speeds are like [Banshee - 77] [LT500 - 82] stock.

they also said the shocks on the LT500 felt better for jumping and would perfom better on the track. they said the banshee would be better for trails and wide open areas since it had a snappy exciting power band.

the power was different with the big displacement of the LT500 the power was always there it was more of a 'grunter' had more low end and pulled all the way through

the banshee has the two cylinders as probably everyone knows and they dont have a lot of bottom and you really have to rev them and get the power down. very exciting power band.

overall dirtwheels give the win to the LT500 but in the long run since the LT500 didnt last long in production, a fully blown motor wise banshee will beat a fully blown LT500 since the banshee has had the grace of being in production for the last 18 years and more aftermarket companies make parts.

Hope this helps

LTandRaptorider
04-15-2006, 09:53 PM
^^^^-------- A forum for the Suzuki LT250 QUADRACER and the LT500 QUADZILLA!!!!!

JOIN UP :-)

I joined your site tonight, looks good! ;)

NOS455
04-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Call me dumb ..but how do you get to the site other than going threw this site..?

Lt500rZilla
04-20-2006, 07:05 PM
Are you talking about Lt 250 LT 500 HQ? if so then http://s15.invisionfree.com/LT250_LT500HQ/index.php? There's the exact url to type in. Great site gives a lot of info on the Quadracer, and Quadzilla. About the zilla vs Banshee. Stock on stock the Zilla will beat the shee. There are 650 roid engines availiable for the Zilla's that will give some really built banshee's a serious run for their money. There's a video of the roidzilla on lt250 lt 500 HQ. Pretty cool vid.