PDA

View Full Version : Yoish pipe slip on need help!!

atvmbaca
08-01-2002, 12:21 PM
Need some help from the forum exeperts,I would like to know what jetting was used to dial this slip on in. What main jet you used ,what position the needle is on, and the pilot jet size and the fuel screw adjustment and if you are using the air box lid on or off I currently have my main jet at 152 to 155, needle on 4th slot no Air box lid and 38 pilot, with 2 3/4 turns out on the fuel screw. I notice that 1st and 2nd seem real strong 3rd through 5th in the low rpm range seem a little week or flat does this sound right, I notice this more in thrid gear when I turn a corner a little bit slow,maybe I'am not in the right gear or rpm range please let me know what you guys think?

ps: I am using a Uni air filter if that means anything Should I have gon with a WB or a Big Gun slip on and why, sorry for the long post.
Thank you ATVMBACA:)

atvmbaca
08-01-2002, 07:26 PM
I know sombody has to have this slip on, any advise on the jetting that was used I would appreaciate it mine just doesn't seem right maybe if I put the needle back to the 3rd position it would feel more crisp.:)

spincr4hire
08-02-2002, 06:11 AM
I used a 165 main, needle half way, moded airbox lid (football shaped hole in it with webbing material over the hole), K&N Filter with Outerwear...but I'm in KY.

atvmbaca
08-02-2002, 02:07 PM
Thanks for your reply I thought know one was going to answer my post:) I still wish more people would help me out I dont mean to be a burden on any one.

Stunz
08-02-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by atvmbaca
Need some help from the forum members,I would like to know what jetting was used to dial this slip on in. What main jet you used what position the needle is on and the pilot jet size an and
fuel screw adjustment and if you are using the air box lid on and off i currently have my main jet at 152 needle on 4th slot and 38 pilot with 2 3/4 turns out on fuel screw. please respond.

Thank you ATVMBACA!

Elevation = sea level too 500ft.

I have 152K MJ, 40K PJ, 3rd slot and about 3 turns out.

I've tried a 155...to fat in the top.
I've tried 4th slot...to fat in the mid.
I've tried variation of lidless too modded lids...the air cleaner get dirty way to quick where I ride so I have the stock lid.

PS K=Keihen Jets