PDA

View Full Version : rim size and parts

wishmasstir
04-13-2006, 08:33 PM
what is the bolt pattern and rim size on a lt80?? i just picked one up and it needs rear tires. any suggestions for tires???

if anyone has any parts for sale let me know also. im looking for a yellow fan cover on the right side of the motor, front & rear brake lines, throttle cable & throttle assembly, rear brake pedel spring, the very bottom boot off of the airbox *goes from the carb to the box*

thanks

grizzlykev
04-15-2006, 06:44 AM
3 on 120 is the bolt pattern look on ebay for the other stuff there is always alot on there.

grizzlykev
04-15-2006, 06:47 AM
they are 8" 3x120 pattern the other parts you can get off ebay they allways have stuff on there just make sure you don't pay more than new.you'll prob have to buy the front cables new they go bad alot also that front boot you are looking for breakes so make sure you buy a good one if your buying used

wishmasstir
04-17-2006, 06:07 AM
i need a few parts now ... front bumper and a stock white rim let me know if you have one

what are good tires to use on these bikes?

LT80
04-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Blairsville!! I went to the auto school there. Is it still there?

I like the stock tires or Shredder tires.
Stay away from the hard lil holeshot tires and turf tamers.

You might as well go to the zuki shop for parts. By the time you get things shipped to you, it'll be close to the same amount of money spent IMO.

wishmasstir
04-17-2006, 07:50 AM
hmmm there used to be a tech school in town...the buildings are up for sale now though. however there is WYOTECH there now along rt. 22 and they have over 2000 students there.
i already ordered all my parts from the shop except a rim, tires and a front bumper. whats the cheapest front bumper i can get for these things??

LT80
04-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Ya, Vale tech. Must be closed up.

I never bought any bumpers. I use the stock ones.
Gidday. :)

hr15
04-19-2006, 06:04 PM
any one know if the axle splines are the same as a trx90?