PDA

View Full Version : HMF full system vs. Yoshi full system?

bigbearkid4x4
04-13-2006, 01:43 PM
hey guys im currently saving some money to invest in a full exhaust system for my 2002 stock 400ex. ive always had hmfs and i loved them. i had a black slip-on on my 250x and i currently have a slip-on brushed system on my big bear 4x4. they do sound awsome but i recently rode a kawi 400kfx with a yoshi slip-on and that sounded good to and that had the quiet core and i took the quiet core out and it sounded even better. I can get either system for around the same price with everything i need including jetting a K&n filter and outerwear and quiet cores. My question is which exhaust is better of the two. which holds up longer, which sounds better, and which puts out the most power. I am pretty much decided on a full black hmf but i was still in between these two. thanks for the help

bigbearkid4x4
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
heres the quad itll be going on

ride_red666
04-13-2006, 04:04 PM
i have ridden quads with each exhaust and the yoshi definetly puts out more power.

bigbearkid4x4
04-13-2006, 06:12 PM
hmm anyone else?

IanCFitz
04-13-2006, 07:20 PM
If you have had good luck with them in the past why not stick with 'em.

I've got the HMF full system on mine, and I'm impressed with it.

I might buy the Yoshi if I had a Suzuki. :p

QuadJunkies
04-14-2006, 12:20 AM
I have an 02 Ex, now a 440ex, I bought a full system new when I bought my quad. I have always been a big Yoshi fan, but your gonna notice MORE from a full system when you do motor work than you will stock. a Slip- on will suit your needs just fine until then,the price will be a waste for what minimal gains you will get out of it ,if any.:)