PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Phone Transcripts!

Matt37
04-12-2006, 06:40 PM
This phone calls from people inside the towers on 9/11 are very disturbing.

The ending of the second one really hit me the most.

You can hear the tower collapsing in the back, when the line goes blank.

9/11 Phone Calls (http://www.ogrish.com/archives/disturbing_911_tapes_played_at_moussaoui_trial_Apr _11_2006)

miller821
04-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Thats sad.... I know if I would of been up there I wouldn't of called the police or anyone, I would just called my family and prayed.... My heart goes out to all who were in there, and there families.

Honda400exrox
04-12-2006, 07:07 PM
woah:(

Hon300ex
04-12-2006, 07:13 PM
wow thats really sad.... the second one in particular... i agree i would not have called the police i would have called my familly

Nick110
04-12-2006, 07:53 PM
I didnt listen to the first one but the second one was very sad. When he screamed oh god oh and the Tower went... I got chills. I cant imagine what those people went through when they were doing everything they could do to stay alive and then felt the tower start to collapse.

Very Very sad

JRP
04-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
I didnt listen to the first one but the second one was very sad. When he screamed oh god oh and the Tower went... I got chills. I cant imagine what those people went through when they were doing everything they could do to stay alive and then felt the tower start to collapse.

Very Very sad

:( :( :( :(

trick250r
04-12-2006, 09:09 PM
did you see where they're trying to put that one to death... thats letting him off too easy.

TacomaNC4X4
04-12-2006, 09:12 PM
pisses me off when you hear that and then you see all these people on the news protesting against the war, lettin then run our ports, not doin anything about our boarders, etc.

Butters
04-12-2006, 09:14 PM
if i had a family member die then i'm not so sure i would like their last words broadcast to the nation.

TacomaNC4X4
04-12-2006, 09:28 PM
the problem is that people are forgeting about what happened on 9-11 and they are protesting the war, not wanting to allow phone taping, etc. i want the goverment to do WHATEVER it takes to stop these sick *******s before they do it again. i dont care if they listien to every phone call ever made. whatever it takes to nail their ***.

Cr85rRida
04-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by TacomaNC4X4
the problem is that people are forgeting about what happened on 9-11 and they are protesting the war, not wanting to allow phone taping, etc. i want the goverment to do WHATEVER it takes to stop these sick *******s before they do it again. i dont care if they listien to every phone call ever made. whatever it takes to nail their ***.

lets be honest, dont you think the goverment would have or shoud i say "still" tapp the phone lines even if 9/11 didnt occur? Mofo got the last word in the other thread, and i dont want to turn this thread into a closed one, but theres still half the story missing...

04-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Butters
if i had a family member die then i'm not so sure i would like their last words broadcast to the nation. My Aunt was killed in the Towers, and I would deffinatley NOT want random people on the intraweb knowing her last phone call. I think it's sick that any of you would want to hear that.

beerock
04-12-2006, 10:21 PM
yes i find it very ****in disgusting that people would put that on the web i guess it is to hit people home

this war is BS we should have just dropped the nukes on them

my friend is over there and said even the people act nice to you and then sometimes they will just come up and try to stab you.

there not worth any more men woman lost

should have nuked them

no one would have said anything we lost 3 times as many people in the un towers then when japan hit pear harbor. and we dropped the bomb then

04-12-2006, 11:07 PM
i never heard it colapse

MOFO
04-13-2006, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
lets be honest, dont you think the goverment would have or shoud i say "still" tapp the phone lines even if 9/11 didnt occur? Mofo got the last word in the other thread, and i dont want to turn this thread into a closed one, but theres still half the story missing...

WTF? :rolleyes:

Nick110
04-13-2006, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
My Aunt was killed in the Towers, and I would deffinatley NOT want random people on the intraweb knowing her last phone call. I think it's sick that any of you would want to hear that.

Most likely they asked the family first and then put it on the web.

04-13-2006, 08:15 AM
tread lightly or they will delete this thread as well.:ermm:

Butters
04-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
My Aunt was killed in the Towers, and I would deffinatley NOT want random people on the intraweb knowing her last phone call. I think it's sick that any of you would want to hear that.

good to know i'm not the only one.

Cr85rRida
04-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
WTF? :rolleyes:

Is there somthing you didnt understand? You got the last word in the other thread because you closed it, and i said i didnt want to turn this thread into a closed one aswell. Its a very delicate(sp) topic were dealing with so the wrong words can put it out of commission:chinese:

MR.BIG
04-13-2006, 10:36 AM
Isn't that the point of a forum to discuss things and get people's opinions!:eek:

LeGaCyGiAnT124
04-13-2006, 10:38 AM
im praying for everyone and there families that died on that day:(

Johnny & Monica
04-13-2006, 10:42 AM
I haven't listened to the link. I don't feel any need to listen to it. In my opinion it's disrespectful and in bad taste. The whole country still feels the pain of 9/11 and I can't understand why anyone would want to hear it unless they are with law enforcement trying to get some more clues. But that's just my 2 cents.

DeerNuts
04-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
I haven't listened to the link. I don't feel any need to listen to it. In my opinion it's disrespectful and in bad taste. The whole country still feels the pain of 9/11 and I can't understand why anyone would want to hear it unless they are with law enforcement trying to get some more clues. But that's just my 2 cents.

Spot on.

MOFO
04-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica

I feel the same way...

04-13-2006, 10:53 AM
I feel the same way...

and that's all that counts, you can close the thread now.:rolleyes:

DeerNuts
04-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by sinister450

That wasn't necessary... and it's up to him anyway to decide upon proper content, not the peons.

It'd be nice to see people use PMs instead of public outcrys which do nothing except incite fury.

04-13-2006, 11:00 AM
pee-ons, :D now that's funny.

Without members atv forums would cease to exist my friend. Would sponsors advertise if there were no "pee-ons". I don't think so...:o

MOFO
04-13-2006, 11:02 AM

He was warned by another moderator. This was the last straw.

This board does not need this kind of membership.

...anyways continue with the thread. :D

DeerNuts
04-13-2006, 11:33 AM
He was warned by another moderator. This was the last straw.

This board does not need this kind of membership.

...anyways continue with the thread. :D

Kinda put a damper on the whole thing. :D

Anyways, I felt the same when teachers in H.S read excerpts from letters from dead soldiers to their widows.

There are some aspects of humanity that need to be reserved privately, regardless of whether it helps prove a case or not. We're should not be privy to the deepest passions of others in their moment of dismay, terror, pain, whatever.

MRH Racing
04-13-2006, 12:52 PM
pee-ons, :D now that's funny.

Without members atv forums would cease to exist my friend. Would sponsors advertise if there were no "pee-ons". I don't think so...:o

The guy does have a point.

Tom TRX250R
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
I haven't listened to the link. I don't feel any need to listen to it. In my opinion it's disrespectful and in bad taste. The whole country still feels the pain of 9/11 and I can't understand why anyone would want to hear it unless they are with law enforcement trying to get some more clues. But that's just my 2 cents

I agree 100%

Punk'd
04-13-2006, 01:27 PM
There are good and bad reasons to put this tape on the internet.. The good is so that Americans can see how it really was for those people who died. So that they dont forget. And the bad is out of respect for that person and there family.

But im sure the family gave permission for the tape to be released

miller821
04-13-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
There are good and bad reasons to put this tape on the internet.. The good is so that Americans can see how it really was for those people who died. So that they dont forget. And the bad is out of respect for that person and there family.

But im sure the family gave permission for the tape to be released
Ya.... I don't mind listening to it, cause I know it happened and theres nothing we can do to change it.... But this tells us the truth about how they felt, and what was going on up there....

To me this just fires me up to get the people that are responsible for this.... And to punish them accordingly...

Just listen to it.... Before it didn't really cross my mind about it till I heard it.... This makes me think of them, and their families and what I would have done in this situation... Heck before I listened to this I forgot what it was like the day that it happened, and I can still remeber watching it on tv that day, over and over again....

But I do agree that they should never of posted that without the families consent.... And my heart goes out to all who went through this, especially the fire fighters, ems, and everyone else who put there life on the line trying to rescue them....

Cr85rRida
04-13-2006, 03:01 PM
I dont get why every one idolizes the firefighters and police? I mean, if most of those fire fighters knew the building would come down like that, they wouldnt have even gone near the place.

Im not saying that i am not greatfull for their services but lets be realisitic, yes they saved many lives going in there but if they knew what would happen im preety sure most would have stayed away and the peeps runnin the place would evacuated the people and not send them back up to the 80th floor...

it is indeed very disturbing but its the truth and this is the world we live in today:ermm:

miller821
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
I dont get why every one idolizes the firefighters and police? I mean, if most of those fire fighters knew the building would come down like that, they wouldnt have even gone near the place.

Im not saying that i am not greatfull for their services but lets be realisitic, yes they saved many lives going in there but if they knew what would happen im preety sure most would have stayed away and the peeps runnin the place would evacuated the people and not send them back up to the 80th floor...

it is indeed very disturbing but its the truth and this is the world we live in today:ermm:
But my dad's a fire fighter, and its their duty to protect and serve.... If I was a fire fighter I would of went in there and saved as many lives as I could even if that meant giving up my own life.... I'll put others before myself, especially if you save at least one life... Kinda like Jesus put his life up there for us..