PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Rider-trx_250ex
04-12-2006, 12:02 PM
i got back from riding one day and later that night i went to look at my quad to find the tire was flat. i filled it up w/ air then checked for holes, cuts, etc. and there was none! then next day the tire was flat and i put air in it and the same thing happened to me today!! WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM HERE!!!!!

Rip_Tear
04-12-2006, 12:21 PM
It could be leaking out the stem or there must be some hole/crack somewhere. You could put tire slime (or another product) in there and that might work for you, it's helped me out a ton, just make sure you follow the steps exactly.

Try taking the tire/rim combo off and fill it up and submerge it in water and see if you see any bubbles comming up... or put soapy water all over it and see where it bubbles.

aviator4
04-12-2006, 02:44 PM
You could also have crap stuck in the bead, thats common.

4TraxRider
04-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Mt bet is it's the bead. Take some windex and spray around the edge of the rim when you have air in the tire. It will bubble up if there is any air leaking out.

250-R-250
04-12-2006, 07:04 PM
If you want to know forsure, take it off and put the tire under water, or pour water with soap formula in it over the tire...Where it bubbles, thats your leak