PDA

View Full Version : MODERATOR : read this

exrider23
04-12-2006, 05:16 AM
everybody(including my self) has asked for pics and stuff of certain things on a 400ex.....like i wanted to see a black HMF on a 400...anywyas i was wondering if we could get a sticky for pics.
This would be an easy way for everyone to find a photo of sumtin on a quad...

Thanks, Andy

NCexRider
04-12-2006, 06:57 AM
:huh

Pappy
04-12-2006, 07:03 AM
LOL...yesum sir massa sir we git rite on it boss:p :rolleyes:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=211577&highlight=hmf%2A+black

Chino886
04-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Or you can CLICK HERE! (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/search.php)

exrider23
04-12-2006, 12:55 PM
geez you *** hole i was just wantin to get a pic forum goin and you guys had to be a dick about it.....so lay the hell off

Chino886
04-12-2006, 12:58 PM
FYI-EXrider23, I would delete that last post, Pappy is a moderator and I don't think he likes being called a _ _ _ _!

If you are making a suggestion, there is a Comments/Suggestions section on the forum, post it there.

exrider008
04-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by exrider23
geez you *** hole i was just wantin to get a pic forum goin and you guys had to be a dick about it.....so lay the hell off

dude no one was being a dick u just asked a dumb question. and like Chino886 said pappy probly dosent like being called a dick and i wouldnt be calling a moderator a dick.

armysig
04-12-2006, 03:08 PM
There is a lot of teasing and poking fun at each other on the forums on this site. Some if it is to be expected if you are either being lazy and not using the search tool or ask a question that might have been asked before.

I didn't find your question out of line, I thought it was cool to have some picks of different quads with pipes or other mods on them stickied.

But, the name calling was out of line. Pappy may have been teasing you or your request, but that didn't give you the right to call him names or feel as though he was disrespecting you.

If Pappy was truely disrespecting you he wouldn't have put up the link for you to look at.

Just remember, there are a lot of cool people here and there are some arsehats. Pappy was having some fun, I'm sure he has enough to worry about than digging up some links for a simple thing you could have found on your own.

exrider008
04-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by armysig
There is a lot of teasing and poking fun at each other on the forums on this site. Some if it is to be expected if you are either being lazy and not using the search tool or ask a question that might have been asked before.

I didn't find your question out of line, I thought it was cool to have some picks of different quads with pipes or other mods on them stickied.

But, the name calling was out of line. Pappy may have been teasing you or your request, but that didn't give you the right to call him names or feel as though he was disrespecting you.

If Pappy was truely disrespecting you he wouldn't have put up the link for you to look at.

Just remember, there are a lot of cool people here and there are some arsehats. Pappy was having some fun, I'm sure he has enough to worry about than digging up some links for a simple thing you could have found on your own.

well said;)

Pappy
04-12-2006, 05:06 PM
well now....lets have you try and look at a picture now

duneaticdave
04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2462/afz0ja.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

FOX_racing
04-13-2006, 07:52 PM
everybody i am formely exrider23...i apologized to pappy and now i want to apologize to everyone else....i was out of line and i kno that now...i was being a little 12 year old and being dumb...alll i wanted was a sticky for 400ex pics...just to surf through and see pics of stuff......but once again pappy i am sincerly sorry and i sent you a PM....

once agian i apologize for being a little child.

Pappy
04-13-2006, 07:59 PM
You just earned alot of respect from me.

Your old name will be unbanned.....and like someone said, dont take life so serious, you wont make it out alive:p

FOX_racing
04-13-2006, 08:24 PM
i figured if i was dum enough to say it , i should step up like a man and apologize to you......thanks pappy

exrider23
04-13-2006, 08:26 PM
thanks pappy i got my name bak...i hope everyone else i offended on this thread will forgive me...thanks

miller821
04-13-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by exrider23
thanks pappy i got my name bak...i hope everyone else i offended on this thread will forgive me...thanks
Good to have you back, and most people won't admit there faults and ask for forgiveness.... This is the best site for almost all 4-wheeler related stuff, and you'll like it here.

400exc
04-14-2006, 06:48 AM
us ohioans are good for sayin sorry.... lol