PDA

View Full Version : yamaha and honda pros and cons

YAMAHAD232
04-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Hey there ok i have decided on the trx and the yfz as the bike im going to get, do you guys thinck that they will make anymore changes for the 07 year ? cause if they do ill wait till then if they dont then ill get it as soon as possible but what are some pros and cons on the trx and yfz ive heard that ones faster than the other and that the other is faster so i just wanna know what one is more tourqueier more powerfull better suspension easier to mod and all that great stuff. this is such a hard decision cause if im going to spend 7gs on this bike i wanna make sure i have the best one for the money for me i like to get air im 230- 250 somewere round there and around 5'11 so i need motor and suspension, i also ride motocross and trails a lot so any help is highly apreciated. thanx guys

Smidgy
04-20-2006, 09:39 AM
me too, I have also decided that these are the two bikes I am looking at. For changes all I have heard is that it is unlikely that they will change too much by 2007, but sometime they are expected to go along the same line as the quadracer is now with wider axles and such, one thing that I heard is that somepeople say that the yfz is more suited to a smaller frame, but i know a few 6' guys who would't trade there yfz for anyhting, so i guess u just goto get on one and decide form there.

I guess what i am saying is don't wait, i am not, and if worse comes to worse, and they do come out with something a lot better, just sell it and but the new one, your 7gs isn't going down th drain. your still getting a nice bike out of it