PDA

View Full Version : pros and cons w/ yfz and trx

YAMAHAD232
04-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Hey there ok i have decided on the trx and the yfz as the bike im going to get, do you guys thinck that they will make anymore changes for the 07 year ? cause if they do ill wait till then if they dont then ill get it as soon as possible but what are some pros and cons on the trx and yfz ive heard that ones faster than the other and that the other is faster so i just wanna know what one is more tourqueier more powerfull better suspension easier to mod and all that great stuff. this is such a hard decision cause if im going to spend 7gs on this bike i wanna make sure i have the best one for the money for me i like to get air im 230- 250 somewere round there and around 5'11 so i need motor and suspension, i also ride motocross and trails a lot so any help is highly apreciated. thanx guys

raptorrider314
04-12-2006, 09:08 AM
well, i have a yfz and love it. Its fast and sits low. But my buddy has a trx and iv rode it. It feels more comfortable and easy to ride. i also think the shocks on teh yfz will soak up more harsh landings. the trx shocks are nice for smaller bumbs and trail riding i think. the trx is just a little bit higher also. the trx has more top end than the yfz....but the yfz has alot more "snappy" power for the turns. I hear if u put alot more money into a trx it will be better than teh yfz w/ the same amount of money but stock for stock i think the yfz is better.

rooster300ex
04-12-2006, 10:36 PM
TRX all the way

DEVINF450R
04-16-2006, 05:36 PM
HONDA HAS A REPUTATION FOR DURABILITY TOO!! Look at the bikes at the top of ALL atv racing categories. there will be WAY more 450R's than YFZ's. Not bashing Yamaha but that last part is fact