PDA

View Full Version : WILKES-BARRE PA needs a Offroad Park!!!!

Crazy Diamond
04-11-2006, 09:43 PM
How many people are from the W-B Area? Any day I go out riding I see more and more people out on ATV's but yet we have NO Legal Riding Area! There is no reason we can't get this area to open something on these mountains! The Game Lands are Barren due to the over hunting caused by the Game Commission so there is no reason that we should not be able to ride from like near Montage Mountain to Wilkes- Barre/Bear Creek to Nanticoke on down to Mocanaqua! How do we get something going here? We need help. Registration $20. every 2 years and Insurance over $100 a year and what do we get. More and more areas not to ride. Maybe we should stop paying for registration and insurance and see where all the money doesn't go then!!! HELP US GET A LEGAL RIDING AREA!!!!

robzilla
10-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Do you know if people are still riding in mocanaqua area. I used to ride there a couple years ago, now I ride in shamokin-trevorton ares. I get the rac pass for 100. I wish they would do something like that up in Moc. The last time I was up in Moc riding, they were putting a huge fence around the one hole by the cemetary, goin toward the ball field. It would be great to know people still ride there or not!!