PDA

View Full Version : Maxxis Rousters

07-31-2002, 06:38 PM
i was interested in the v blades

has anyone tried them or ever used them in the dunes. how do the hook up, and do they slide well.

Porkchop
07-31-2002, 10:04 PM
I read a reveiw on them in one of the magazines... (dont know which one, got so damn many :rolleyes: ) they dont to well from what I read... that I can remeber

QuadJunkies
07-31-2002, 10:19 PM
I have heard the same..I talked to the guys at Maxxis, and they are trying to make a 2ply,so they arent so heavy.,that is a big complaint.Also,if you get them,better have there warehouse mount them for you too,they also told me they a very hard to put on.They were tested on a Raptor..If you want a great V paddle go with a Kenda,we love ours for our 400ex:)

Porkchop
07-31-2002, 10:31 PM
Excatly :D Get the Kenda Gecko paddles (if we're on the same track QuadJunkies) I havent tried mine yet but my cusin has them on his 400 and he said they rule, way better then the 8 paddle haulers he had before

QuadJunkies
07-31-2002, 10:38 PM
I was actually reffering to the Kenda"the trakkers"Porkchop...The Geckos did very poorly at the dunes we were at a while back,two guys had some and didnt like them,but its all in preference and what kind of sand and type of riding you do.Heck for that matter,my Razrs kick butt in the sand,they ride just like my V paddles do:):)

Red Rooster
08-04-2002, 02:38 PM
The roosters are pretty good paddles in my opinion. I rode a stock raptor with the v paddles. They float realy nice. They are tallerthan a 20'' maxxis razr by 1''. They are narrower by 1''. As far as sliding, they are ok, but they were on a raptor, witch is tippy, so I couldn't get to wild. They hook up perty good too.