PDA

View Full Version : Supermoto??

400grl
04-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Anyone have any news on how the Supermoto in NV went this weekend? Who went? Who won? Etc.??? Just curious!

rwhitley
04-11-2006, 09:58 AM
It was awesome, Daryl Rath won both the races on saturday, with Nic Grunland right on his tail the whole time. On the Pro Main on Sunday Nic won it, with Daryl right on his tail the whole way. Dana crashed on his new Suzuki on friday so he didnt race, so he can get ready for the MXi series. As for the other quad classes the only one i can tell you about is the stock quad class, which i won after 2 years of no racing and a year long Iraq deployment. It was so much fun, Supermoto on a quad is a blast, there was a really good quad turnout. the track was sweet, crowd was awesome and it was a really smooth show. hes supposed to be having a fall event too, so ill be running that one too.

400grl
04-11-2006, 10:02 AM
Very cool!!! Thanks for the info!!! I couldn't find anything about it anywhere!!

ACEwrench
04-11-2006, 10:14 AM
ryan is that you???

ya you had a great race in the stock class....and you did well in the amatuer class as well..

did you get the new boots they gave away????

i had a blast and id like to know when the next one is....

rwhitley
04-11-2006, 12:42 PM
ya this is me. hey thanks alot, no i didnt get the boots, i heard that who ever won got a new pair but that was the last i heard of it. id like to know where i can get them from if its not to late. That was fun racing, maybe next time i'll do better in the amateur class. now i can start to look for some sponsers. maybe next time.