PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy Hollow Quad Track Footage

voodoo52
04-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Some people have been wondering what the new quad track is like at sleepy. So I put together some footage from 2 different angles of the track during my moto's. And if you watch till the end you will see my latest crash which I had posted pictures of. Sorry, I still haven't figured out how to get my wife to hold the camera still, when I crash! haha

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/sleepy.wmv

For those who may ask, you will need to join and get a username and password. It is worth it. This site has a lot of cool videos.

Reaster00
04-10-2006, 07:21 PM
what class is that? im probly gonna start racing on a ltr450 next year.

voodoo52
04-11-2006, 05:09 AM
Vet Quad 30+

04-11-2006, 08:22 PM
looks good man...is that u that pulled the holeshot like both times...i almost had it but a new zuki out pulled me:ermm:

voodoo52
04-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah, that's me. Actually the only place I could holeshot last year was at Dutchmen. Towards the end of the season I finally started getting a couple. This year I'm off to a great start 6/6 on holeshots and 4/6 moto wins. I crashed in the other 2.

As Greg Lombardo told me..."your seat has a nice soft seat and shocks. If you'd ride that instead of the ground you wouldn't hurt so bad". haha

He's the guy on the LTR. Damn good rider. Me and him have had some great races already this year. And I'm sure there will be many more.

elementryder
04-13-2006, 07:09 PM
that guy on the ltr #13 is a WACO he needs to calm down rides like a retard arrons dad #52a yfz did not even want arron to get close to him

quadgeek631
04-14-2006, 06:15 AM
Well he won the B class last race. I guess you do what it takes to win!

04-14-2006, 09:47 AM
is he the one on the white/blue ltr450...me and him were battleing in practice and we were battleing on the first lap of the first moto but the 2nd lap he did the 2 doubles after the starightaway and then he pulled away but me and him had a huge lead over everybody else

then he was beating A class riders when he was racing in the 16+ anything class. I was gunna race that clas but they wouldnt let me because im only 15

lostcreekz450
05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
that guy on the ltr #13 is a WACO he needs to calm down rides like a retard arrons dad #52a yfz did not even want arron to get close to him

i love when he wrecks then crys for a red flag and comes back for the win every time hahaha