PDA

View Full Version : Rath Bumper

QuadJunkies
04-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Does anyone know if the Rath mini bumper will fit the Kasea and Eton . I tried to call today and ask Jennfier, but no one was avail.

QuadJunkies
04-11-2006, 10:14 AM
anyone know??:confused:
Still waiting on a return call.

BradLoomis
04-11-2006, 10:17 AM
They are on their way back from the Vegas race. They will probably be back in the shop today or tomorrow. As for the bumper... I have no idea Tina. Sorry

QuadJunkies
04-11-2006, 10:26 AM
I figured they must have been out of town for a race.

Vegas..... Was it SuperMoto this wk end? :eek:

fastbikes
04-11-2006, 10:52 AM
We have the rath bumper on Austin's kasea, you have to do a little modification to it to fit, if i remember right...i will ask Dan that question too...hehe....

BradLoomis
04-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I figured they must have been out of town for a race.

Vegas..... Was it SuperMoto this wk end? :eek:

Yes it was Supermoto, but I just got back into town from the east coast and haven't heard from them yet on how it went. And if you want to do something different with the bumper... Anodize it instead of powdercoating it.

QuadJunkies
04-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
We have the rath bumper on Austin's kasea, you have to do a little modification to it to fit, if i remember right...i will ask Dan that question too...hehe.... lol.. Was it a PITA?seems like just about anything you buy nowadays has to be modified :ermm:

QuadJunkies
04-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by BradLoomis
Yes it was Supermoto, but I just got back into town from the east coast and haven't heard from them yet on how it went. And if you want to do something different with the bumper... Anodize it instead of powdercoating it.
doesnt it come in Balck already?? That will match perfect for my Sons, but MY Daughters will need to be a dif. color. I might go with an AC for hers.

BradLoomis
04-11-2006, 11:36 AM
The only reason I mentioned anodizing is because everyone PC's their stuff and anodized aluminum rims are just starting to show up on the mini's. I'm not crazy about the Blingstar Iron Cross because I see more of those on bikes than I do the stock bumpers. But if it was anodized it might really look pretty cool.

QuadJunkies
04-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Fastbike, you have had the anodized wheels correct??
I like that look, but not if its the only thing thats anodized.If the nerfs was and wheels.. then -SAWEET! but if this is the only thing on the quad like that I dont think I would like it on my kids minis .My kids wont be getting new wheels for a bit still . ;)

fastbikes
04-11-2006, 11:53 AM
YOu know that i have another one on the predator of austins, you could come and take it and see if it will fit and if not what has to be modded on it to make it fit and then you can decide if you want to buy one or not....

fastbikes
04-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Fastbike, you have had the anodized wheels correct??
I like that look, but not if its the only thing thats anodized.If the nerfs was and wheels.. then -SAWEET! but if this is the only thing on the quad like that I dont think I would like it on my kids minis .My kids wont be getting new wheels for a bit still . ;)

Ya Austins rear wheels are anodized but we never did get the fronts(i guess there is a place in town that does it, if i hear correctly.) i may have his new ones done....