PDA

View Full Version : GNCC XC Sport Class Honda EX For Sale or Trade

chapmanmd
04-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Due to injury and my old age, I am selling/trading my Honda 300ex GNCC Sport Class Quad. This quad has the best of everything as is ready to unload off your trailer and meet the needs of the most advanced rider.

Here are some details:

It started life as a 2001 Honda 300ex that I took possession of in 2004

Narrative:

This quad was built as a labor of love and a desire to build the best Sport Class quad possible. I am just too old and beat up to continue racing XC with the kids, hence my decision to part with this. When I say that this quad has the best of everything, I am sincere in that. No expense was spared in the building of this quad and its evident when riding it. This thing needs ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to go racing at a National level. The way this quad was built, it is extremely reliable, yet has tremendous power for a Sport Class vehicle.

Engine:

- 330 FST cylinder with 13:1 Wiseco. (1 XC Race since COMPLETE top to bottom complete engine rebuild, including rod and bearings, crank flux, etc)
- Head ported by Mark Baldwin from Baldwin Motorsports
- +2 Kibblewhite titanium intake and exhaust valves, springs, ti retainers, etc
- Megacycle cam and hardened rockers
- EBC race clutch
- Properly jetted 300ex carb (142 main jet, 42 Pilot, DJ needle) - Also have Keihin 38 mm PE carb (Duncan), and a properly jetted - - - 400ex carb (162 main jet and 42 Pilot) with proper air boot and intake
- Yoshimura stainless slip on with White Brothers header
- Custom Outerwear air box lid
- Jagg Oil Cooler
- Big Gun Rev Box

Suspension:

- +2 ASR Chromalloy a arms and tie rods (NEW)
- JUST serviced PEP Limited Mass front shocks with remote reservoir (Rebound, Compression, Preload)
- PEP Steering Stabilizer (Stick Type)
- JUST serviced PEP Limited Mass rear shock with remote reservoir (Rebound, Compression, Preload)
- Durablue billet front and rear hubs and Durablue Billet antifade locknut
- G Force Axle
- NEW Sprockets
- X Ring chain

Brakes

- ASR braided steel brake lines (dual front lines all the way from the reservoir down), single rear line, LSR Billet eBrake block off
- NEW EBC pads
-Fresh fluid

Controls:

- Trail Tech X bars (1 1/8")
- Trail Tech billet clamp
- Trail Tech lights
- Works Connection billet clutch perch, lever, hot start (activates reverse)
- ASV C5 front brake lever
- Dirt bike electric start
- Pro Armor tether kill switch
- New Spider Grips

Protection:

- Moose .190 Swingarm skid, Belly Skid (New, not yet mounted)
- Custom .190 a arm skids (New, not yet mounted)
- Power Madd Handguards (Not mounted since installing 1 1/8" bars)
- AC Nerfs
- AC XC Rear Grab Bar
- Custom front bumper

Rolling Stock:

- Douglas Shamrock Beadlock front and rear wheels
- Rear tires: ITP XCR 20x11x9 (new)
- Front Tires: ITP HD 21x7x10 (new)

Extras:

-2 extra Cylinders (Unsleeved), 2 extra cylinder heads, wheels, tires, 400ex a arms and stock 400ex shocks, fresh unopened 5 gal can of race gas, many stock parts

What am I Looking for?

While I know that I will not recuperate the more than $10k I have invested in this quad, I really do not want to give it away either. I would like to get $5500 or will consider trade for a newer, big utility quad, 450R, 4x4 Truck, or a nice big bore street bike.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in this quad, please PM me and I'll send you my telephone number to talk further.

Click here for pics.
http://webpages.charter.net/chapmanmd/chapmanmd