PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Advertisement - Welcome aboard

Ralph
04-10-2006, 12:27 PM
I just noticed the new Suzuki Banner on the homepage and forums. They look awesome and if you click on em they send you to a cool page about the LT-R450 and other Suzuki quads with many pictures.

Its great to see support from the Bigger Names in racing. It really means alot and shows that they recognize this site and take our members opinions seriously. I will consider supporting them more if they are supporting us!!!:)

If they are advertising here they are deffinatly listening to what we have to say:)

04-10-2006, 01:27 PM
i saw it and checked it out. pretty cool stuff

tim colston
04-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I just noticed the new Suzuki Banner on the homepage and forums. They look awesome and if you click on em they send you to a cool page about the LT-R450 and other Suzuki quads with many pictures.

Its great to see support from the Bigger Names in racing. It really means alot and shows that they recognize this site and take our members opinions seriously. I will consider supporting them more if they are supporting us!!!:)

If they are advertising here they are deffinatly listening to what we have to say:)

Amen to that.

Pappy
04-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Welcome....

Where is my new King Quad:mad:

400exrules
04-10-2006, 01:30 PM
so..............we get like 50% off every suzuki we buy now right?:D

04-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Welcome....

Where is my new King Quad:mad: u shouldnt of bought a stinken YFZ

Atkins
04-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Theyve supported Harlen for quite some time now, right? Welcome aboard amigos.

Chicksdigme423
04-10-2006, 03:08 PM
i dont see it?

Ralph
04-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Chicksdigme423
i dont see it?

refresh the page a few times.

Pappy
04-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
Theyve supported Harlen for quite some time now, right? Welcome aboard amigos.

They sure have.

A few years ago, while at Harlens, we sat at his computer and I looked at a zillion pics of him riding, racing etc. (wasnt just him..lots of riding and quads in general)

Anyway, he kept telling me how much he liked Suzuki and wished they would have a 400 class sport quad. At the time he was on a 400Ex and although he liked it, he confessed he was a Suzuki man at heart. Shortly there after the Z400 was released and he was on a Z and then factory backed. Now, I am a fan of what works, and what works well and i was not a fan of the Z400. Some of the arguements him and I had were classic. I take full credit for anything good he has done on a Suzuki or for Suzuki as I feel he did it too spite me :o

I also know he wanted Suzuki badly as a title sponsor of this site, and dammit if he did not get that too:p I will bring Yamaha onboard, and Honda just to counter him and his Suzuki:devil:

All kidding aside, it is great to have a sponsor such as Suzuki for the site and I know they will be watching the forums for feedback on it's products...which we will have no problem giving them!

Ralph
04-10-2006, 05:27 PM
I would deff like to see all 3 being active on the site!

Pappy
04-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I would deff like to see all 3 being active on the site!

There are more then 3 manufactures active on this site, you just dont know who they are:chinese:

Ralph
04-10-2006, 05:48 PM
There are more then 3 manufactures active on this site, you just dont know who they are:chinese:

Well i heard the Secret service is on here. but shh. Dont tell anyone...

Ralph
04-10-2006, 05:49 PM

Cause they arent communicating with the community which is what i think would put one company ahead of the rest.

Pappy
04-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Actually they do communicate:p

Id like to see a Suzuki Rep onboard to help with certain issues...maybe thats in the works;)

zeppelin
04-10-2006, 06:40 PM
i dont see it either, its probably the thing that says "this page cannot be displayed" lol

Ralph
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Are you guys blind? You might have to have the latest version of Macromedia Flash Player installed on your computer.

Macromedia Flash Player (http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash)

Ralph
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
:)

antman
04-10-2006, 09:40 PM
welcome aboard !!!!!!!!!!!