PDA

View Full Version : selling my bulldog.......

motoxgirl419
04-10-2006, 10:54 AM
We are needing to find a new family for my baby....

We have an English Bulldog who is 4 yrs old. We are gone racing all the time and feel that he needs a family that will be home more often. We have been trying to decide for weeks, whether or not it would come to this decision. But we want his best interest at heart. We love the boy!

He is up to date on all his shot and has not been fixed.

Not sure exactly what we are gonna ask for yet. But if you are interested contact me and I'll show more pics and give ya more info. Then maybe we can work out a price.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2374/bruizer6dp.jpg

Thanks.....

sassynic
04-10-2006, 11:54 AM
He is so cute!!! If I lived closer I would consider it. Good luck...hope you can find him a good home soon!!

killen them all
04-10-2006, 07:36 PM
what do you want for him my sister breeds bulldogs so she knows alot about them

kicker696
04-10-2006, 07:50 PM
OMG!! i've been looking for a bulldog in my area for awhile now! PM me so we can work something out, i will come and pick him up! let me know how he is with kids, other dogs, cats, is he playful? fill me in, very interested!

2banshees
04-11-2006, 06:33 AM
yea let me know how much. my brother has wanted a bulldog since he was born i think. let me know i would love to get this for him. thanks

motoxgirl419
04-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Ok... after discussing it over with my husband...he said he would like $ 800.00 for him. And he will not ship him. It would scare him way too much.

To answer some of your questions....
He is an excellent dog. ( and I'm not just saying that) He minds sooooooo well. He doesnt get into things that he isnt suppossed to. He doesnt potty in the house at all. He is GREAT with kids and other dogs and cats. He is so laid back. He does like to go for walks. But you have to watch it on walks. Don't want him getting overheated.

He likes to play with his toys. He LOVES playing tug of war. And he LOVES attention. He likes his belly rubbed.

You have no idea how much I hate even talking about finding him a new home. We are racing all the time and struggling to find someone reliable enough to come and take him out, feed him, and give him attention. Figured it would be better for him to do this.

We have had him since he was a puppy at 8 weeks old. I have a photo album of him growing up. It's so cute! We did breed him to a friend of ours, a couple of times in the past. He makes gorgeous pups. With his big head and all the muscle tone he has, they turned out wonderful. We only had 2 liters. It was just something we wanted to try.

I'd like him to go to a home where he is an inside dog. ( not just in a kennel used for breeding) He wouldnt understand that lifestyle. If ya wanna breed him thats fine, I just dont want him to be all cramped in a pen. He needs loving and caring people to take care of him.

I have a daughter who is 10 and a cat and small dog and he does great with them. He loves to lay his head on your back if you lay on the floor with him. He likes to give kisses. ( sometimes they are really wet ones though....lol)

He is current on all his shots. I have documentation of all his vet appts. He does have papers and is registered with AKC and APR.

Ummm... trying to think of anything else I can tell ya. I will take some more pics of him tonight and put them on here.

And if ya have never owned a bulldog before, I'll tell ya some pretty common things about em. They snore, slober, and fart. But I'll tell ya, they make a wonderful family pet. They are so loveable. They might look mean, but dont let the look decieve ya.
He does scare the pizza guy....but we finally told him to pet him and see that he isnt mean at all. It was pretty funny.

Anyway, I'm on my lunch hour.. but I'll be back to answer any more questions, and to show more pics.

By the way, his name is Bruizer.

Thanks....

motoxgirl419
04-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Ok, here are more pics just like I promised....

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/4638/10010143bs.jpg

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/5194/10010076yh.jpg

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/6666/10010108ja.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4561/10010178tk.jpg

motoxgirl419
04-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by sassynic
He is so cute!!! If I lived closer I would consider it. Good luck...hope you can find him a good home soon!!

:D Thanks....So do I.

trailrunner77
04-11-2006, 07:35 PM
very nice bulldog, i sure miss mine, had to put her to sleep last fall kidney falilure, she wouldn't eat or drink we spend alot of money in the 9 months before, trying to keep her alive.... anyways

These english bulldogs are the best family pet! they do snore drool and fart alot!! Our bulldog was great around the kids and strangers! they look mean but are a sweet dog

good luck getting rid of him! A little to far away to get anymore interested...

motoxgirl419
04-13-2006, 08:21 PM
Bruizer has a new family. :D

04-15-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by motoxgirl419
Bruizer has a new family. :D excellent ;)