PDA

View Full Version : HOLLYWOOD DIRT PRODUCTION law suit- ohio

KTMryan53
04-10-2006, 09:28 AM
if anyone happened to have any LOST OR STOLEN parts or any other type of problems with a company in northeast ohio know as HOLLYWOOD DIRT PRODUCTIONS and owner marc cross please let me know about these incidences as i will give you information regaurding how to get your stuff bad. no matter how small or large i an hoping to help you out. PLEASE email me at
ktmryan53@yahoo.com. this will need to be done in a rather timely fashion.

04-10-2006, 01:20 PM
YOUR A GOOD MAN! thanks for helping the community out and takes these bassturds down

04-10-2006, 03:29 PM
haha the owner of that company is a lier...when i used to have a blaster he told me that after i got his work done that my blaster would beat 250r's and 125 2 stroke bikes all day long...we spent like $700 on a ported head, ported and polished cylinder with his best mx porting where it like spirals instead of being smooth (rifled) and a wiseco piston...it ran okay but still didnt phase me like he said...so then i spent $300 on a keihin pwk 33mm carb rifled by him...that made it run better but still not as good as he said...then i spent $130 on 1dir G3 reeds from him...then another $40 for a lightened flywheel...and other motor mods i had were lrd adjustable pipe, cfm aluminum airbox, k&n filter, barnett clutch

it would even beat my friends yz80 in a drag race let alone a 125...even when we switched and had other ppl that are good riders drag the yz80 would always beat it

he told us it had too high of compression so he sent us a base plate spacer which did nothing

so we spent almost $1200 from him and my blaster still wouldnt beat my friends yz80 or my other friends cr80

sorry for the long post but his work looks good but doesnt perform nearly as good as he says it will

KTMryan53
04-11-2006, 10:16 AM
well to be honest i cant agree with you on the blaster. my brother and i were both sponsered by him for a couple years until he started getting shady and jerky people around. we had both blaster motors done by him and they were extremely fast. in fact the one beat dustin wimmer when he rode blasters at a local track. they both beat numerous lrd,trenga,ect blaster motors. i know a few of his motors did pretty well in some nationals races also. now maybe we got different things done or whatnot but all i can do is speak for what i personally rode.

04-11-2006, 01:30 PM
yea...i think he lied to us and sold us a head and cylinder with his old work done to it...they said his old work was okay but his new stuff works way better