PDA

View Full Version : Stafford VA Garrisonville lake Arrowhead

ojcool
04-10-2006, 07:02 AM
Trying to get a into an existing group, or start a group of Riders in this area.

I ride with three other guys, 2 banshees, one Predator and a Grizzly 600.

I live in lake arrowhead if you know where that is. We tried riding in Quantico yesterday and the trails have not been used in so long that it basically pointless. Plus who knows what would happen if we got caught.

We go to Buds Creek ATV park alot and have done Taskers Gap a bunch of times.

We rode over off Mill road in Fredericksburg untill the cops started breaking it up.

There is a farm along 610 that we have seen a bunch of people riding on but I noticed they have put up posted signs on it in the last week or so. I was hoping it was a club that was riding and maybe we could join so we could get on there too. I guess the people riding did not have permission though with the new signs and all.

Anyway, just trying to see who else is out there in our situation and if there was anywhere else to ride around here.

I heard there are trials in Carmel Church area but not where they are located.

I have seen alot of people post about a place to ride off RT-1 in Aquia area but I can't find it.

JRP
04-10-2006, 09:51 AM
i live in fredericksburg, let me know when you guys wanna ride.

ojcool
04-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Where do you ride?

dopeyferree
04-11-2006, 10:35 AM
Another Fredericksburg Rider here. Only got a couple places in the area to ride. I usually ride with speedracer400 at his place. May be going to Taskers Gap on Wednesday to ride.

JRP
04-11-2006, 10:38 AM
i have a little track behind my house. I live in a neighborhood called "Estates of Chancellorsville" I am always lookin for some new MX tracks to practice at.