PDA

View Full Version : PITS in brockton,MA.

94F450SD
04-09-2006, 08:25 PM
guys/girls that ride here know where it is.

do me and yourselves a favor and tell people that you know that ride thier and tell yourselves to stay off the street and out of the parking lot at the gate.while it is illegal to ride hear the cops dont bother us.but we got the boot today cuz of people drag raceing up and down the the street and riding that little parking lot.the cop said he wouldnt be bothering us but the UPS guard kept calling and complaining about the bikes and quads riding in the street and parking lot.

so i ask you guys/girls to PLEASE keep the bikes inthe dirt.remember that gate can be closed as fast as it was opened.

compedge
04-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Before you know it enviormental police will be there waiting to give out tickets.

flip73
04-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Both good points guys...with hardly any legal riding spots (good ones anyway) we could apply this to most other riding areas as well. If you're riding there and not bothering anyone, most spots will remain "unbothered" but if a few people start pushing the limits the EP will crack down on all of 'em.

One of the spots I ride is by a trucking terminal in NY. I'm sure the truckers could care less what happens in the woods behind them, but I've seen plenty of people flying down the streets where the trucks go. It will just cause issues, the drivers will not risk hitting some 14 year old punk on a quad and losing their license to drive, and therefore having no income & benefits...they'll just ***** about it and close the spot down for good.

If we ride responsibly, it makes it easier on the industry as a whole since it will cut down on the bad press...and closing what's left to ride around here.

KILLER EX
04-11-2006, 04:50 AM
is there a lot of riding at these pits?

94F450SD
04-11-2006, 06:08 AM
its not a huge place to ride but its big enough to have fun for the day.there are some trails,theres a little"racetrack"setup out there,some hill climbs with some huge hills.theres pretty much a mixture of everything out there.

compedge
04-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I have a ton of riding areas. I never knew it untill I bought this quad.

KILLER EX
04-12-2006, 04:37 AM
where are you from?