PDA

View Full Version : april 9th dutchmen howed ya do?

redracing88
04-09-2006, 05:35 PM
took 9th in c class and 450rgncc i dont wana hear you brangin cause you took 4th :rolleyes: oohh yeh outa lets see hear 69 riders

blastinroost
04-09-2006, 06:39 PM
I took 9th in the blaster class.(Due to some problems) Usually race a 250F but my brother and dad got me out on the blaster and I had a lot of fun.

SwainRacing
04-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Kirstie got 16th in the Blaster class
Tyler got 15th in the 90 class in the morning due to a few minor problems he incountered.
I got 7th in the vet class.

How did everyone else do?
See you in 2 weeks!

rap169
04-09-2006, 08:26 PM
that track kicked my arse today. Had to start so far back in C class with 69 riders adn only managed to get 27th. Not too good, but maybe better luck next time, cant do well al the time.

jlhughes750
04-10-2006, 07:10 AM
Great track yesterday!!!

I won the Vet class!!! I made it up to 4th overall!!

Borich won the A class and overall.... Pat Brown was there and got 2nd in A class 2nd overall. I think Cunnigham got 3rd in A class...

2 weeks to Hurricane Hills PA State Round 3

SwainRacing
04-10-2006, 09:24 AM
JL way to go! Great job. What were you riding? I had the hole shot but then stalled it a few times and fell back.

Again great job!

jlhughes750
04-10-2006, 10:42 AM
i was on a black 450R stock, with a sparks pipe and ac bumper...

i took 2 kicks to get goin..my first ride on an R....and was 5-7 into the first turn....passed a few guys over the mx course.....then we made our way to the back section......i thought i was around 5th... some one stalls in a left hander i think...2 guys get held up...I follow a yfz around the 3 riders and now i'm in 2nd the YFZ is in first...passed the yfz quickly and put down 3 good laps to pull away a little bit......Johnson was back there... i saw him coming... so was Tichner.... I got caught up battleing with 3rd and 4th in the A class..... I was screaming and yelling working to get around... then on lap 4 i reminded myself that they are not my race....i pulled aside and let them back by, then really backed it off so I wouldn't get sick AGAIN like rd. 1.... When Johnson got close I turned it back up agian and tried to survive.......I knew i had a stock tank and may have to refuel??? right before the white flag I notice Johnson stuck under that back of a lapper which caused a back up...(i look around at other parts of the track to see where competitors are)......I knew this would give me at least 20 seconds on him...then we got the white flag....I decided to not pit for gas??? I have no idea why?? I switched to reserve and rode in 5th gear when i should have been in 3rd....conserved fuel and made it around for the win!!!!

SwainRacing
04-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Yea that was me in the left hand turn that had things tied up . I run a Rekluse clutch and it usualy works good, but for some reason when I got on the breaks it stalled going into the corner and a few of you guys got around me. It happend about 5 more times during the race. When I fired it up today, the idle was way low and I could not adjust it any higher. I am going to have to tear off the carb and check things out. Congrats again!

450RGNCC
04-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by redracing88
took 9th in c class and 450rgncc i dont wana hear you brangin cause you took 4th :rolleyes: oohh yeh outa lets see hear 69 riders

Thanks redracing88. That was a really fun race, the track was AWESOME! I started out 3rd and stalled my bike not too far into the 1st lap and it was hard to get it started again, so i was back to about 15th, but by the end of the 2nd lap i was back up to 6th and I slowly worked my way up. I was up to 3rd when some guy in my class flew by me for 3rd and for the last part of the last lap I was catching the top 2 guys, but I couldnt get past this a-hole on a Banshee (who I wasnt even racing for position). He wouldnt move and I didnt have any chances to really move him myself, but then I found a hole and I think that he will think twice before holding me up again. So, I finished 4th, which is my best so far, and I hope to get higher. The last 3 races something has happened to me on the 1st lap when I am in the top 3 and i get back pretty far and have to work my way back up. If only I could use that energy to build up a lead...

Sjorge450R
04-11-2006, 04:21 AM
3rd out of 27 in the blaster class. I had a horrible start and still managed to finish good. Like I was probaly 25th going into the holeshot.

Race4Yamaha38
04-11-2006, 05:25 PM
i got 6th outta 27 in the blaster class. i was like 5th off the start but i made it up to about 3rd after a few turns but i started getting some arm pump which ended up getting really bad so i took it easy for a while. a few laps in, i went into a corner in the woods preety fast and rolled it but i didn't lose many positions. a bout a lap later i clipped a tree and that tweaked my wrist a lil bit but the last 2 laps or so i was riding really strong and i passed like 4 ppl in my class so i was preety happy w/ how i did after everything bad that happened to me

Fallen
05-14-2006, 03:23 PM
couldnt finish my brother went too far over the huge tabletop in the beginning and had to get plates in his arm.

chad6713
05-16-2006, 05:05 PM
does anyone know what the lap time differences are between the open c class and the open b class at fdmc?????