PDA

View Full Version : LT-R vs TRX vs YFZ what one is better ?

YAMAHAD232
04-09-2006, 11:48 AM
hey there I am in the market of a new bike, I ride mostly Mx and trails occasionally dunes. I have been riding since i was 5 and im 17 now. I have a banshee and a warrior and I was just wondering what youre opinion was on the best quad out there. Right now i am licking the lt-r but i heard the power wasnt as great, my first choise though is the yfz. and i really dont like honda but if it is better than the two i would get it since right know i just want something that is the best for the money. I like to get air alot and we have a couple of big table tops near my house I am also a bigger guy i weight 230 and i will ride with the stock shocks for a while till i can save up some more money to upgrade. I want the most powerfully, best handling and the the best one overall so if u guys can help, I would apreciate it thanx.

ZSK
04-09-2006, 12:55 PM
As a YFZ owner, I'd say buy the LT-R. If you can actually find one it'll be the cheapest for you. I got a chance to ride one last weekend already equipped with a Yosh full system and some other add ons. The engine pulls good from bottom to top. I'd rule out the Honda because it seems like the others are one step ahead.

I would let the terrain you ride in make the decision. Wide open spaces, MX type tracks, the LT-R. Tighter woods, the YFZ. The similarities between the two are astonishing. They feel almost identical with the LT-R being wider.

bozz
04-09-2006, 02:18 PM
I have a yfz and love it my buddy has a new 06 450r and it's a good guad put my 05 yfz pulls harder and handles better not night and day better just a little better.my yfz is ridden alot and i have not had one issue great quads.

YAMAHAD232
04-09-2006, 06:53 PM
half the people say yamaha half say honda yamaha is a dohc honda is a sohc what one weights more ? whats the horse power on these ? and tourque ? and what one modded is better ? i see them go back and fourth on the mags but i like the suspension on the suzuki it looks kool but im big and need some power do you know of any changes for the 07 year ? also the fuel injection is kool u can always upgrade that and tune the ecu cant you to squeeze more ? what one has the most potential ?

tido450
04-09-2006, 07:52 PM
i have an idea..... buy all three then let us know