PDA

View Full Version : LTE Single Exhaust Results on a TRX450

Mobile Dyno
04-09-2006, 08:18 AM
I snuck a pipe in on Brian on Friday with his DASA vs CT Test. Brian Let me use his Bike for this LTE Test I was doing. I have Both Versions of the LTE, Dual and the New Single, but with time running out I was only able to get the Single LTE tested.

This thread is only about the LTE. I tested it in Standard form, then with a Spark Arrestor Installed, and then with the Quiet Core in. In Standard Form this pipe IMO is quieter then the DASA. I will be getting with Brian to do a DB test in the Upcoming Pipe Shootout which LTE will be in( Please Get your Votes in for that). With the Quiet Core installed it sounded like a Stock pipe at Idle.

I will post pics tonight of the Quiet Core and Spark Arrestor.

Since there wasn't any results on the LTE pipe, I talked to them about testing it. And...I'm Glad I did. This test has shown the LTE to be a Great pipe for not only power but noise aswell.

Note: The A/F graph is with the Open End vs. the Quiet Core. I did Not rejet for the Quiet Core. This is to give you an Idea on How rich it went with it installed...

Mobile Dyno
04-09-2006, 08:19 AM
LTE Polished Can:eek:

Mobile Dyno
04-09-2006, 08:20 AM
Comparison on the Open End vs. Spark Arrestor vs. Quiet Core

hp

Mobile Dyno
04-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Tq

Mobile Dyno
04-09-2006, 08:22 AM
A/F:

Blue = Open End

Green = Quiet Core Installed

More pics coming soon

400exrider0004
04-09-2006, 12:10 PM
those are nice numbers. I was wondering if there is anything else done to the 450r other than the LTE pipe. I was also wondering what kind of HP i would be putting out with my 06 450r. I plan to get the HRC kit, sparks BC Exhaust, and KN airfilter. What would be your estimate HP with those mods???

Thanks