PDA

View Full Version : traxxas t-maxx and a Rs4 and a tc3

nicktrx400ex
04-08-2006, 09:18 PM
i have up for sale now a brand new rc car(team assotiated tc3 plus)it goes around 60mhp and want 300. it still has the box the car has been out of the box but started once and not even run so its brand new but it comes with everything that was in the box and the box and warrenty and service manual and everything. the other car i have is a hpi nitro rs4 and i also want 300. for it two this car is in exelent condition. strong running motor it comes with new body and a whole bunch of extra parts another motor which i got from a friend and never even tried to start it, extra tires, two speed trans, new sleave and piston. a bunch more but ive just got alot of stuff but if your interested i will list all of them though. The truck is a traxxas t-maxx and it is a good truck its only been run a handfull of times ands it goes 50mhp and its got a rear locking diff. wheelie bar new body stiff shocks and stock shocks , comes with alot of extra parts incase you mess it up like off a big jump or somthing. new tires and wheels new controler and servos .its got alot of stuff too so if interested ask what type of parts come with it

Ripitupfilms
04-10-2006, 04:25 PM
can you post pics.. how much for the Tmaxx i didnt think it was on there

nicktrx400ex
04-11-2006, 01:04 PM
the t-maxx is 400 but pics. i dont have any but you wont be unhappy with it all it needs is to be tuned up a little. but there is nothing wrong with the truck and its only been rode maby 10 times but not much and not even rode hard just warm up start. i can get it tuned before i ship it and then give you the reciept with the truck but i will see if i can get some pics.