PDA

View Full Version : race cut fronts

Warnerade
04-08-2006, 07:09 PM
decided to go for it...i think it turned out pretty good.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/ltr/cut+fenders+002.jpg

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/ltr/cut%20fenders%20003.jpg

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/ltr/cut%20fenders%20004.jpg

jbfoco
04-08-2006, 07:16 PM
looks like a polaris.... looks like ****.

Warnerade
04-08-2006, 07:19 PM
if you mistake that then a polaris, then you are just an absolute moron.

LTandRaptorider
04-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Dam, that does look good! ;)

Also, good job on relocating your indicator lights... :cool:

Warnerade
04-08-2006, 08:20 PM
i have no idea what your talking about:chinese:

LTandRaptorider
04-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
i have no idea what your talking about:chinese:

Ok... you didn't move the lights for mounting the bars? never mind, I'll shut up then... :p

jbfoco
04-08-2006, 09:44 PM
if you mistake that then a polaris, then you are just an absolute moron.

God i love fourms,

The fenders are cut the same way the predators are factory.

I didnt relize i had to explain my self into detail.

Warnerade
04-08-2006, 09:51 PM
you insult sometihng that i put time in, say it looks like a polaris....Its been a while since i have seen a predator...but i am pretty sure they have the bottom part on it that i cut off.

Simply put, next time...learn to explain yourself scooter...

jbfoco
04-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Either way they are that is the worst looking cut i have seen to date.

I wouldnt brag about the amount of time you put into them.:D

Warnerade
04-08-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by jbfoco

I wouldnt brag about the amount of time you put into them.:D ok...your one person so far that has said you dont like them...i've gotten nothing but good compliments from buddies, people i talk to online, and now ltrandraptor...

as the words of ron white, "after 39,000 bad ****s...wouldnt you start thinking...maybe its me?"

goldrims04
04-09-2006, 07:58 AM
i think they look good dont listen to them at least u have the balls to try **** u dont just talk a bout it

MXracer16
04-09-2006, 08:27 AM
All I see is some red X's.

JRP
04-09-2006, 08:54 AM
i think they look good man. nice job

slief
04-09-2006, 10:31 AM
Not bad at all. I like your cut. Looks like wings! Almost like a stealth fighter from the front. They still look like they would function as fenders and protect you from dirt flying off the front tires.

04-09-2006, 10:50 AM
i dont really like it. and nobody HAS to like your ****, you posted a picture with intent of people looking at it and perhaps responding to it, and if they don tlike it, thats ok ... take a pill

Blood500
04-09-2006, 12:22 PM
yo i think that looks badass, nice job bro, and for that guy, it dosent look anything like a pred lol at all.

Warnerade
04-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by DIFCO.
i dont really like it. and nobody HAS to like your ****, you posted a picture with intent of people looking at it and perhaps responding to it, and if they don tlike it, thats ok ... take a pill i never once said people HAD to like my "****"...the fact that he said it resembles something completely different, and the fact that it doesnt..is what through me off.

You'd think with you being a CEO you would have a little more common sense. so next time you have a thought...just let it go.

400ex87
04-09-2006, 01:23 PM
how much u wanna bet jason luburgh has almost the same exact cut? look at his yfz!

btw..looks sweet man, props!

Warnerade
04-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by 400ex87
how much u wanna bet jason luburgh has almost the same exact cut? look at his yfz!

btw..looks sweet man, props! thats where i got the idea from...jason is my favorite rider and i love his fenders.

MX300ex
04-09-2006, 02:16 PM

gotta love newbs...

i think it looks badass

04-09-2006, 02:48 PM

You'd think with you being a CEO you would have a little more common sense.

you're fired.

MXracer16
04-10-2006, 06:22 PM
I honestly think that is one of the better cuts I've seen. Great job!

Warnerade
04-10-2006, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MXracer16
I honestly think that is one of the better cuts I've seen. Great job! thanks...first ride was today at an mx track, fenders didnt shake that bad, no excess dirt flew in my face..but could see more of where my tires where at...over all it worked out excellent.

DezSled
04-10-2006, 07:57 PM
That has to be one of the best set of trimmed front fenders I've seen so far. When I cut mine it will be very similar to yours. Great job!

ltr450
04-11-2006, 01:36 PM
I think the cut looks great and it's functional, so who cares what anyone else says.
You say you didnt relocate the indicator lights!! I would then assume that the location there in, is the stock location.
The indicators on mine are mounted over the handlebar clamp. I like yours much better....

Warnerade
04-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by ltr450
I think the cut looks great and it's functional, so who cares what anyone else says.
You say you didnt relocate the indicator lights!! I would then assume that the location there in, is the stock location.
The indicators on mine are mounted over the handlebar clamp. I like yours much better.... ya i was just messing around...i did relocate them..

i got my number plate backgrounds in from goforitracing.com today....just waiting to get my graphic kit made. Its coming along nicley.

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/LTR/bjs%20track%20001.jpg

ripping up at a friends track...got a video of this whole section, but eh..it will be on my myspace if anyone is interested. www.myspace.com/nacsracer27

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/LTR/bjs%20track%20002%20small.jpg

NET450r350x
04-11-2006, 05:27 PM

sorry but i gotta agree with this guy ^

they just look kinda dumb that way. but if you like them i guess thats what matters

rollie
04-13-2006, 05:28 PM
looks awsome, and it looks nothing like a pred:huh but that things comming out great

eganracing
04-14-2006, 02:17 PM
i dont see how they look like his?:huh

Warnerade
04-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by eganracing
i dont see how they look like his?:huh common sense isnt so common.

SRH
04-14-2006, 04:35 PM
what is wrong with these people, they lack sense of style...i guess theyd rather see them hacked entirely off looking gay as hell, then sensibly and stylishly cut, its the same as jason luburghs yfz which looks bad ***, i cut mine like that too, hacking them off, just exposes to much wiring and what not...not cool at all, and you keep the stock body lines which always look the best, the bottom view just really brings it out, and the top view looks like a stocker nothing like a predator at all...:huh , gear looks awesome too, hows that thing compare to a yfz power wise????dissapointed or not coming from the yami? what about the handling?

Warnerade
04-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by SRH
what is wrong with these people, they lack sense of style...i guess theyd rather see them hacked entirely off looking gay as hell, then sensibly and stylishly cut, its the same as jason luburghs yfz which looks bad ***, i cut mine like that too, hacking them off, just exposes to much wiring and what not...not cool at all, and you keep the stock body lines which always look the best, the bottom view just really brings it out, and the top view looks like a stocker nothing like a predator at all...:huh , gear looks awesome too, hows that thing compare to a yfz power wise????dissapointed or not coming from the yami? what about the handling? bout damn time...lol

hell no im not dissapointed coming form my yami to the zuki. It is probably just personal preference though...i could never get comfortable riding the yfz...seat sucked, everything just wasnt positioned good for me...I feel 10x more comfortable on the zuki, and i am a lot more confident on the zuki also. The YFZ is still a great quad, and i wouldnt have minded keeping mine, but for my personal preference..the zuki is the way to go. The power also seems greater on the zuki, i also have the lid and baffle off, and the cherry bomb on..and that alone made a huge difference.

Bender
04-14-2006, 11:21 PM
I think it looks a little foolish myself. It reminds me of a klingon warship or something. but it's your quad flaunt it.

csandoval
04-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey, Don't Hate!!!:grr:

jon67
04-15-2006, 06:14 PM
i dont really like the way it looks... but i like the effort

SRH
04-16-2006, 07:22 AM
r u guys aware all he cut was the back of the fenders/?

Bender
04-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm aware he cut the back part off the fender, especially since he put up some nice pics to show us.
I still think it looks foolish though.Even more so in that top down picture. It's just an opinion. What do you expect when you post things on a public forum,thats what these forums are for. But why do some of you get your panties in a bunch when some one disagrees? Especially when it's not even your quad? That "don't hate" crap is so lame. Why would I hate him? I don't even know the guy. I like his pictures, I just think that race cut or what ever it is looks bad. It is indeed a nice quad though. I wish I had one right now, but i'd probably leave the fenders stock as I think it looks better.