PDA

View Full Version : The Just Ride OHV Club Of Brooklyn NYC

Mike Steel
04-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Whats up everyone , I am starting this post for all the NYC riders, For over 6 years I have been president of the club and we have had 2 different spots where we would ride in Long Island and Staten island with great responce and outcome for the land owners both times, but this year is different!!!!! This year the club is going to focus on JUST RIDING. Lets get this straight any rider is welcome to join if you are over the age of 18 but we are focused on finding every rider in the NYC area meaning the 5 boroughs Brooklyn , Bronx , Queens , Manhattan , Staten Island. If you ride a Quad ATV Dirtbike or whatever gets you through the trails contact The Just Ride OHV club of Brooklyn NY (copy and paste the link at the bottom of the page) The main Plan is to have as many riders as possible when we hit many different trails this season. It allways works out better when we have a group of people and everyone is there for the same reason Just to Ride things go well . Everyone likes to ride that is why we are here on the forum but when its organized things go soo much smoother and problems that you might encounter when you are alone are eliminated leaving us full days of riding without headaches. Dont get me wrong I am still working as hard as ever trying to legalize trails for us but after 6 years this season Me and the Vice President are looking to JUST RIDE and restructure the club. The bottom line is if you live in NYC I mean NEW YORK CITY the 5 boroughs long island included Contact me and lets get this season off to a good start. I am talking about those Quick spontanues trips to the "spots we all know" and Planned trips to the legal spots , weekend trips , Day trips and Mid summer we have the CALI sand dunes trip that is less expensive than you think! Make contact and lets Ride!!!!!!!!!!!

C.Processing
04-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Well, I will tell you tomorrow in Brooklyn that about 30 riders will be doing thier thing at Fountain.

Mike Steel
04-08-2006, 09:15 PM
C . Please mp me directions so I get it right last time I ended up at ersk exit off d belt and couldnt find my way last time I was there was 10 years ago and on a 2 stroke Good looking