PDA

View Full Version : Last day of High School

Iliketogofast
04-07-2006, 10:23 PM
My last day of Jigh School is closing in.

I absolutely hate this place, and I want to piss as many people off as I can before I leave it.

Does anyone have any stories of what they did, or suggestions on what I should do the last day of school?

JOEX
04-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Iliketogofast

I absolutely hate this place, and I want to piss as many people off as I can before I leave it.

Does anyone have any stories of what they did, or suggestions on what I should do the last day of school?
Not the way to get ahead in life:ermm:

Ever think about being an adult?

woodsman250r
04-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I bet everyone thinks you are a tool. I know I would with that kind of attitude. Grow up man.

trx400exxracer
04-07-2006, 10:32 PM
have you ever watched High School Stories on MTV 2 before there are alot of good ideas on there

miller821
04-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Ya, you should pull some prank....
Just keep it reasonable to where you won't get in to much trouble.....
Maybe food fight...

Nausty
04-07-2006, 10:49 PM

wait till the real world hits!:eek: hs was the ****!

JOEX
04-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
wait till the real world hits!:eek: hs was the ****!
;)
As much as I hated HS at the time it was a whole lot easier than the 'real world'........

Doak450r
04-08-2006, 12:16 AM
yeah i just graduated last year and i thought it would be awesome to get out but its amazign at all the people you dont see anymore and stuff like that

Scottt89
04-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Enjoy it while you have it. I'm 21yo, I got by HS the lazy way, never studying, settling for the 60% to pass classes. I then went to Tech school for PC's, that ended with my doing Software support, where I currently am. Now I have a Job that I hate, and Bills.

Moral of this is that you shouldn't settle for the easy way out. If you don't go to college, then you will never have the same type of freedom.

The best advice I can give is to enjoy it while you have it. I'm getting ready to go back to REAL college in the next few months.

Bottom line: Real World Sucks!

hondamanex400
04-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Doak450r
yeah i just graduated last year and i thought it would be awesome to get out but its amazign at all the people you dont see anymore and stuff like that

i ditto that...i dont see anybody but probably 3 people that i went to high school with. when everybody goes to college, you dont see anybody. it really sucks.

Iliketogofast
04-08-2006, 07:26 AM
I know I should have enjoyed high school while it was there, but I didn't. Too many teachers were *******s to me, too many stupid rules enforced upon me.

I just want to do something really stupid before I leave, because I want everyone to remember me, not just my friends. I also want to piss the teachers off who pissed me off so much :devil:

I am very grown up. I don't need the lectures about how I need highschool. Just because this descision seems childish to many doesn't mean I havent made important choices for myself.

I've already applied and been accepted into college (Ivy Tech for two years pending transfer into Indiana State for four years). I will be majoring in English and Journalism.

trx400exxracer
04-08-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Scottt89
Enjoy it while you have it. I'm 21yo, I got by HS the lazy way, never studying, settling for the 60% to pass classes. I then went to Tech school for PC's, that ended with my doing Software support, where I currently am. Now I have a Job that I hate, and Bills.

Moral of this is that you shouldn't settle for the easy way out. If you don't go to college, then you will never have the same type of freedom.

The best advice I can give is to enjoy it while you have it. I'm getting ready to go back to REAL college in the next few months.

Bottom line: Real World Sucks!

There is nothing wrong with Tech college my brother went to it during his senior year and went a couple more years after HS and now has a nice job.

TheFontMaster
04-08-2006, 08:29 AM
If you ask me the tech/trade schools are the way to go. Especialy the last couple years I haven't been the best in H/S, but I go to a vo-tech class for auto body, and do great there, and I started an internship at Tucci Hot Rods. It's a great way to see what working in real life is going to be like. In october I'm going to WyoTech for a year, thats it. And I will just be focusing on what I want to do, which is cars.

Sjorge450R
04-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
If you ask me the tech/trade schools are the way to go. Especialy the last couple years I haven't been the best in H/S, but I go to a vo-tech class for auto body, and do great there, and I started an internship at Tucci Hot Rods. It's a great way to see what working in real life is going to be like. In october I'm going to WyoTech for a year, thats it. And I will just be focusing on what I want to do, which is cars.

how is it? I really want to get into something like that but I have no prior knowledge?

trick250r
04-08-2006, 03:28 PM
if your school has a parking lot, you could do what our sr's did last year. they painted random lines in the parking lot. like half way through, there was a left turn only sign on the lot. it screwed a lot of people up. just about every girl or feminine guy (to be politically correct) followed the lines. it was pretty funny.

you could wait till exams and ride your quad/ dirtbike/ motorcycle through the main hallway, thats a classic around here.

cutierider
04-08-2006, 03:54 PM
at the high school i went to kids brought in chickens into school and let them loose.

MOFO
04-08-2006, 04:01 PM

I am very grown up. I don't need the lectures about how I need highschool.

No, you are not grown up. :rolleyes:

duneaticdave
04-08-2006, 04:07 PM
http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/9864/afz5vt.jpg (http://imageshack.us)