View Full Version : Sponsor House

JRP
04-07-2006, 08:26 PM
who all has an account? Mines http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JPepper Add me as a friend.

04-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Pretty much worthless unless you're looking for 20% off:ermm:

trx400exxracer
04-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Pretty much worthless unless you're looking for 20% off:ermm:

unless you do the deal where you have to pay to be a member

04-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by trx400exxracer
unless you do the deal where you have to pay to be a member Just sending resumes directly to companies weather it's via email or mail is alot more effective, i've found.

trx400exxracer
04-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Just sending resumes directly to companies weather it's via email or mail is alot more effective, i've found.

it worked for me this year and last year:D

CannondaleRider
04-07-2006, 09:33 PM
Sponsorhouse is a lot more useful then you think.

Some of my sponsors(Can't say which, contracts state not to share that with anybody) I have 50% off. Others are anywhere from 30-50%.

04-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider

Some of my sponsors(Can't say which, contracts state not to share that with anybody) I have 50% off. Others are anywhere from 30-50%. I've found emailed resumes are alot more effective and free.

CannondaleRider
04-07-2006, 09:48 PM
The organization advantage of Sponsorhouse is also worth the money. Much easier for the potential sponsor to find exactly what they need to know.

Also, with Sponsorhouse, you have the Sponsor Shops that are available, not every sponsor has shops. But when they do, it makes it MUCH easier. You don't have to call, and have the confusion of trying to order parts over the phone, or the wait of mailing a Sponsor Order Form.

All in all, just makes things much easier:D

04-07-2006, 09:51 PM
The organization advantage of Sponsorhouse is also worth the money. Much easier for the potential sponsor to find exactly what they need to know.

Also, with Sponsorhouse, you have the Sponsor Shops that are available, not every sponsor has shops. But when they do, it makes it MUCH easier. You don't have to call, and have the confusion of trying to order parts over the phone, or the wait of mailing a Sponsor Order Form.

All in all, just makes things much easier:D That's cool. I've always had great luck with customer service and rider reps, especially Utopia (Thank's, Jason!). They have all been great with ordering parts and stuff.

coolex
04-07-2006, 09:55 PM

Some of my sponsors(Can't say which, contracts state not to share that with anybody) I have 50% off. Others are anywhere from 30-50%.

isnt the point of a company to sponser to get there copanys name out to the public

because if they really dont want u to say there company name its totaly defeating the purpose of sponsoring you

04-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by coolex
isnt the point of a company to sponser to get there copanys name out to the public

because if they really dont want u to say there company name its totaly defeating the purpose of sponsoring you You can share who sponsors you, you just can't say what percentage they give you off.

04-08-2006, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by JRP
who all has an account? Mines http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JPepper Add me as a friend.

added

04-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by quad&dirtbike
added Do you race?

04-08-2006, 09:04 AM
Do you race?

this year im startin up...why?

rmz250
04-08-2006, 09:17 AM
this year im startin up...why?

250ex?

04-08-2006, 10:19 AM
this year im startin up...why? I was wondering why you had a sponsor house when you haven't even raced yet.